Chapter 3

But what I see in front of my door Hyun woo was sitting with his head tucked in between his legs he looked pathetic and persistent at the same time

"Who is he and what does he want?" I asked myself.
He heard my footsteps and stood at his place.

" Why are you still here?" I asked him frowning
"You came back, how was your day?"

I couldn't take it anymore so I took my mobile phone and dialled 112( US 999) but my phone's battery went dead.
No way, this is not possible I know it still was 15% remaining or maybe, I saw wrong. I went inside to charge but then house electricity went off "darn it," I said to myself.

I got more furious and rushed outside grabbed his t-shirt and said: "look ahjussi(Mr) I don't know what you're up to or what you want from me but if you don't leave right now I'm gonna call the police."
He was calm even after that so I tried to give him a taste of my roundhouse kick but as soon as I extended my leg for the strike he grabbed my feet and I understood that there is no possibility of winning against him in a fight.

So, at last, I'll have to play my victim card I started crying loudly and shouted "help me pleeeaase helppp.." within seconds neighbours gathered on my rooftop Hyun woo was startled after seeing me cry.
I told them that this guy is suspicious and is here since morning please somebody call the police I want to report him. Ahjummas( elderly womens; here neighbourhood womens) are all the same, they started making their own stuff this is why I never wanted to create ruckus but this punk made me do so.

After the police arrived I explained to them everything they went to get his statement, he was standing at the corner with an innocent look on his face I knew it was all a fake act

"Officer I'm sorry for creating all this trouble for you but actually we are dating each other and we had a fight over some trivial matter and she is angry with me. I would have never thought this will reach to such an extent, I'm sorry. You may leave we'll settle our matters." He said to the police officer.
"What the hell are you talking about.... you jerk."
I started shouting and yelling at him. Police tried asking neighbours whether he is my boyfriend, one of them said " I saw him roaming in our neighbourhood a few times",

I laughed and said, "so what if anyone roams then they are my boyfriend? Huh?".

After this police said you both should solve your matter and left. I tried my best to prove that he is not my boyfriend but they just left.

It's not that I was expecting anything from my neighbours but at least I would have never expected them to make the situation worse. Some even started talking about my family. After losing my family I did everything on my own. I was proud and confident in everything I did. But for the first time, I felt completely helpless.