● Twenty Part 2, Adopted A Chick ●

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~
Prompt:
Tommy gets attached to Allie, Allie was long attached to them but was to shy to speak the words she knew.

Au: Hybrid

Duo: GoldenDuo

A/N: AHA, just wait until part 3!
~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~
POV: Eh, let's do third person
~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

The two were talking in the living room about Allie seeing as she would cling to either. They could have co-custody of her when their gone. But Purpled had a reason to stay in the smp.

Then again its safer to have someone else able to take care of her when he can't.

Allie of course was no where to be found. Hide n seek was her favorite game to play so she won every game. She then walked down the small hallway, and catching both of their attention.

She was wearing a hoodie one that would easily fit Purpled but to big on her. It fell over her shoulder and was twirling her hair.

 It fell over her shoulder and was twirling her hair

The first time she'd talk to them. "Mama? Papa? The hood is to big..." she said with sugar and salt.

Tommy sighs grabbing out one of the spare shirts he likes to keep around. "Here it should fit more, and I'll do your hair after you change" he pats her on the head.

She slowly walks away with the shirt that gave her a sense of comfort.

Purpled let out a soft chuckle with a happy little sigh following. "Damn, now I have two kids?" Tommy said dramatically. Yet Purpled didn't laugh, "Two?" He asked genuinely curious. "Shroud, he's a spider hybrid!" Purpled wasn't surprised. However spiders terrified him even the hybrid ones.

Tommy saw the hint of fear and sweat form around the alien fellow. "Hes really sweet for an eight year old, you'd think they'd be bastards right?" Tommy tried assuring. Purpled didn't ease, he only had memories of spiders attacking him because he entered the wrong cave system.

She was back, hair messy and all. Tommy motioned her over. Allie came over. Tommy had brought a grayish blue brush for her hair specifically.

Her started to brush out any lingering knots that were missed in the bath earlier. He smoothed out her hair leaving her bangs alone, but putting the rest up in pigtails. Allie could feel her hair be light and she wanted them down but was still grateful for it.

 Allie could feel her hair be light and she wanted them down but was still grateful for it

Of course Allie wasn't going to be stuck in a shirt for the rest of her time. Tommy will sew her a dress to her liking. After all Therapist Puffy recommended he do sewing to keep his mind off things around him. Now he had an extra light in his life maybe two if he's lucky. However he'd never had good luck.

So, he got up saying quick goodbyes and left. He had done what he was supposed to do. Help then leave that was his mindset.

❃.✮:▹ POV: TOMMY ◃:✮.❃

I sigh. I knew I couldn't stay long, I had Shroud. I was going to be just fine. I still needed to make Allies dress. She seems to like blue so I'll try a few designs.
~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

If this wasn't the biggest 'fuck you motovation' cliffhanger I don't what is! I have no clue how many parts of this there will be so bare with me Berries!

Yes, I did make the art just to use in this book because I'm lazy for describing because motivation decided to plummet!

First October story tomorrow! Also
A/N that will be important even for those who don't follow but read the book it will be useful!
Its Halloween season! Can't wait to see costumes!
What are you being for Halloween?