chapter 1

Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya or deku (that's what Kacchan calls me). I am a teenage boy who is quirkless but wants a power badly. All my life I've been a huge fan of all might.. And hoping that I would get a quirk someday but as I grew up I slowly lost faith in getting a quirk which lead me to going to UA even without a quirk. Every one but Kacchan as been so kind and hasn't said a thing about me not having a quirk. Which leads to my life it is now!

We start my journey in my room at the UA dorms.

I was being pinned to the wall by Kirishima and Denki while Bakugo had the biggest smirk on his face while his left hand was holding my mouth open and in his right hand he was holding a dark red finger that was 6 inches long.

" Damn deku stop squirming and drooling!! Mina wipe my hand" Bakugo demands as mina wipes his hand with a sigh " where did you find that? And why Midoriya? "

" yeah.. I agree with mina here bakubro" Kirishima sighs worried as denki nods his head agreeing with them.

Bakugo doesn't answer them he shoved the finger in my mouth watching as I swallow it with a huge smirk on his face " now die you damn nerd"

The four of them watched me grabbed my throat while these black marks appeared on my face and wrist then disspeared.

"Damn it!! You were supposed to die deku! " bakugo growl walking away with Kirishima, Denki, and Mina as the three scolded bakugo.

I sighed to myself sitting on my bed  " what the fuck did he feed me"

" he feed you a cursed fingered that belongs to me! " a deep unknown voice states startling me as I look around to see who it was but found on one

" I'm just hearing things" I sigh putting my hand on my cheek then  screaming in pain when something bit me "what the fuck !?  Who's there ?"

" I'm Ryomen Sukuna, the king of curses! That finger you were forced to eat was one out of 20... And those things contain my power" Sukuna in forms me making me plop on my bed in agony " ooh fuck me... Just my luck I have an unknown quirk in me and it talks "

" I am not a quirk I am curse the most power full one yet" sukuna growl getting mad at me for getting it wrong.

Sitting up I look at my mirror and see a mouth and an eye on the left side of my face and on the other side I see a light brown eye socket

" ok then but do you give me any powers or anything? Because I really need that ... So I'll stopped getting picked on my Kacchan" I pout sitting on the floor

" you do but I won't tell you unless you agree to help me with my plan and with getting all my power back" he smirk which I can tell because my cheek stretches a bit.

" I'll think about it... I never wanted you in my body in the first place but I can't do anything about it " I Stammered on as I went to change into my PJ's

"That's one big cock you got there! " sukuna preached making me cover my crotch " can I please change in peace without you looking at my body ? " I squealed not wanting another man looking at me naked

Watching sukuna dissapear made me smile a bit but I was still worried if this could be classified as a quirk or not.

What if I get kicked out then I'll have to give up on my dream of ever being a hero. But if it is then I need to learn how to use this power. I don't even know what it is so I can't do research on it. Ugh why me? Doesn't Kacchan really hate me that much or what? I dont know any more.

" maybe some sleep will clear my mind" I hesitated getting into my bed so I went to the kitchen that was in the dorm to get something to eat. Just then Mina walked up tapping me on the shoulder with a small smile on her face but her eyes showed that she was disappointing in someone or something " hey Midoriya... I'm sorry about what happened today"

" dont be! It might of been a good thing! " I kiss her cheek then leaving

(Author- I do not ship deku and Mina so please don't give me hate. Thanks!!)

" hey deku! I never wanted to hold you to wall so Katsuki could do that" denki explain with pain in his voice

" like I just explained to Mina, it's ok and this might actually be a good thing! " I smile seeing Kirishima with tears and a little red roit stuffy.

" I'm going to bed so good night guys" I state walking into my room while I was still worried about everything and Mina, denki, and Kirishima so I put on some rain music to help me sleep which it didn't. I laid there the whole night having to listen to sukuna tell about how he was going to rape the girls and kill everyone else. I finally feel asleep around 3am when sukuna finally decided that it was time for bed.

~ next day~

I woke up tried as fuck, I got out of bed heading for the bathroom getting ready. After I was dressed I headed for class not knowing what sukuna will do to my classmates

Sitting down in my seat I fall asleep resting on my hand but I got waken up by sukuna whistling at momo then growling " holy shit she's hot!! I would love to tear that apart "

I cover sukuna's mouth as Momo slapped me gaping " what the fuck Midoryia!? How could you say something like that? "

Rubbing my cheek I sighed disappointed and sad " that wasn't me Momo... And I'm sorry"

" what do you mean that wasn't you?! " she speculated looking at me while touching the 2nd set of eyes " how long have you had these? "

" I was going to tell you guys but I have a curse in me and his name is ryomen sukuna, the king of curses and he is horny. So if you hear someone hitting on you just know it isn't me " I explain hoping she would understand and she did.

Once Momo sat down we started class and class was harder then it needed to be because of sukuna who was asking me a thousands questions all day and even threatened to kill mineta. I left class and headed for my room hoping I could get more sleep but once I got there I found something on my bed.

Instead I laid down falling asleep.