2

I walked into my room and found a box that was 9 x 4 inches
and it had sukuna's finger in it. I picked it up as sukuna ordered " eat it! "

" what why? I haven't agreed to work with you yet...but  It's not like it have a choice...so I guess so" I complained as I swallowed the finger gagging " that's gross"

" really!? They don't taste good? I thought they would of" this tall man who was wearing a blindfold and had white hair was standing in front of me well more like hovering over me.

" wh-who are you!??? And what are you doing h-here? " I trembled falling to the ground scared as he giggles ( ehehe) helping me up

" I'm gojo satoru and I got here by warping to your universe " he states while packing my stuff

" DON'T! touch my all might stuff!! " I growl as gojo throws his hand up " ook sorry~ " he sases and as he grabs me and warps us to another universe

After I was able to get my vision back I looked around and found myself in a basement that had a dark brown couch and flat screen tv. Walking up to the couch I found  a table that had a whole bunch of movies, moving around the couch I picked up a movie and read the title ' Kimetsu no Yaiba Movie: Mugen Ressha-hen ' ( demon slayer movie 2021) picking up another it was one ive never heard of ' Lord of the rings '

" this will be your training! You'll watch movies as you keep your cursed energy under control" gojo states making me put the movies down and sit down then whip my head to him " what is cursed energy and how do I use it? "

Gojo looks at me confused as he asked " you don't know anything about cursed energy or curses?? "

"No! I was in my universe without a quirk which is a power and I was forced to eat this finger not knowing what the fuck it was or what it does to a person! So please educate me " I growl getting mad

" your using cured energy right now, look! " gojo pointed out as I looked at my hand and saw this fire like thing coming from my arms, this 'fire' was a dark green with a hit of blue and it had a thick outline which was black. I looked at the rest of My body seeing this 'fire'.

Freaking out I tried patting this weird looking 'fire' out but it didn't work, so I started hitting harder but I was soon stop by gojo who grabbed my wrist sighing " it's not fire.. It just looks like that. When this happens everyone will know that your cursed energy gained some power, it doesn't last for long but if you learn how to use it then you shouldn't die right away "

"So I'm not on fire but this is part of sukuna's power... And this happens when I lost control of my emotions.. " I ramble on storing the info in my brain as I stop then look at gojo growl " so how does watching movies help me train? "

Gojo pulled out a little stuffed brown bear that had blue boxing gloves on and it looked to be asleep. I took it when gojo gave it to me but as I was going to say something it wakes up punching me, causing me too fall on my butt glaring at the bear.

" that there is a cursed corpse! it will wake up and attack you when your cursed energy isn't stable, your not using enough, or you not using any! " he states with a huge smile on his face

I stand up grabbing the bear, again it tries to attack me but I calmed down then sat down as gojo puts a movie in chucking " this is a good one but the Horne died tragically in the end"

" spoilers" I sigh under my breath as I get comfy while watching.

After what felt like 20 hours later, gojo turned off the TV and told me that he would train me. So I followed him to a empty field.

"hit me! With your cursed energy" gojo demanded as he turned off his infinity.

Taking a deep breath and thinking of every that kacchan as done to me, I put that anger into my first and struck gojo in the chest making him cough and gasp

" shit!! I should of held back!! I'm so sorry... I did mean to hurt you!! " I stumbled worried looking for any open wounds or bruises

Gojo just stands up smirking " you didn't hurt me deku, I put my infinity on at the last moment and faked that cough... But the gaps was real because I felt some cursed energy go through my infinity.. Which I'm surprised! Your going to be the best jujutsu sor-"

" hero! I'm going to be the best hero ever and be I'll finally be stronger kacchan" I corrected gojo with a glare as gojo chuckled

Just then a curse came out of the woods which gojo saw and clears his throat " look behind you, this will be your chance to actually use your cursed energy against a curse so go!! I'll only interfere if I feel like I need to. "

Nodding my head as I walked up to the curse channeling my cursed energy into my fists.

I spent what felt like half an hour trying to defeat this thing. Every punch and kick that I made, it dodge and I was starting to get mad.

Jumping back and analyzing all the data I've collected, I decided to do a fake out punch but kick it in the head. Running in, both me and the curse jumped at the same time. I started to punch while I started to go with my kick. With that it grabbed my leg making me fall to the ground forcing me to struck it with punches back to back.

I then saw it grow another arm and and punch me square in the face, making everything go black.