Risky Business - Steff McKee x Fem!Reader smut

“You smell really nice. Is that a new aftershave?” Y/n asked her boyfriend. “Yeah. You like it?” Steff replied, looking down at the girl in his arms. “Yeah. I love it.” Y/n replied, smiling up at him. “Y/n. Your admirer is here. Again.” Blane said as he looked at the girl, making Steff roll his eyes. “Here we go again.” Y/n said as she rolled her eyes, before smiling sarcastically to Duckie, who was walking up to her. “Hi Duckie.” Y/n said. “Hey, Y/n. You’re looking beautiful today.” Duckie said, smiling at her as his eyes flicked up and down her body. “Thank you. You’re looking okay.” Y/n replied. “Thanks. I was wondering something. Do you believe in love at first sight?” Duckie asked. “No.” “Do you want me to walk by again?” Duckie asked. “Sure. But this time, don’t stop walking, okay?” Y/n replied, making Blane and Steff laugh out loud. Duckie looked down at his feet, before walking away. “He’s not going to stop trying until he gets a date with you.” 

Blane said, calming down from laughing. “I know. Guess I have to tell him that I’m already seeing someone. Practically the whole school knows about me and Steff. Yet it doesn’t seem to get to Duckie.” Y/n replied. “Maybe he should be shown the hard way that you’re mine.” Steff said. “How do you want to do that?” Blane asked. “Blane, my friend, there are some things you don’t have to know about.” Steff replied, smirking at him. “Okay. I don’t have to know about that. But have fun.” Blane replied as he ran a hand through his hair, before walking away. “Please, Steff, enlighten me on how you want to show Duckie that I’m yours.” Y/n said as she looked up at the boy. Steff looked down at her, before leaning down to her ear. “Well, babygirl, I will take you to my place, take all your clothes off and lay you down in my bed, before I’ll place hickies all over your beautiful body. When I’m finished covering your body in hickies, I’ll make some slow and passionate love to you."

He said as he looked into her eyes, with a slight smirk. "Maybe after that we’ll do it nice and rough. Is that alright?” Steff added, before he placed a kiss below her ear. “That’s more than alright. But will you go down on me as well?” Y/n asked as she smirked at him. “Of course I’ll go down on you, babygirl. I want to have my favorite meal.” Steff replied, matching her smirk. “Yeah? I’m your favorite meal?” Y/n asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “Yeah you are. Is my dick yours?” Steff asked, without missing a beat. “Of course it is. I’m always so full when I’m done blowing you.” Y/n replied as she pulled him down and placed a kiss on his lips, before moaning slightly. “For fuck’s sake, Y/n, don’t make that sound when we’re at school. I don’t wanna be hard for the rest of the day.” Steff said, sternly. “I’m sorry, baby. But I think you are already going to be hard for the rest of the day.” Y/n replied, her eyes flicking down to his pants. 

“That’s all your fault, babygirl. You're the one that always makes me hard.” Steff said. “You know, we have history together. Why don’t we go and sit in the back.” Y/n said as Steff wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they made their way to the class. “Why do you wanna sit in the back?” Steff asked. “So I could, uh, get you off.” Y/n replied. “In class? Are you crazy?” Steff asked. “Yeah. And you like it.” Y/n replied as she walked in front of him, looking at him. “Oh, the things you do to me, baby girl.” Steff said as he slapped her ass, before grabbing her hand. “Have I told you that you’re very beautiful?” Steff asked as they walked into the history classroom. “Yeah. You did. Many, many times.” Y/n replied as she looked at him, before they sat down in the back of the classroom. “Good, ‘cause I’m going to say it again. You’re very beautiful, babygirl.” Steff whispered in her ear. "You're very handsome, Steff." Y/n replied as she placed her hand on his thigh. 

"Thank you, baby girl." Steff said, before placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "Has Blane told you that he's seeing that Andie chick?" Steff asked as he looked at Y/n. "No. He didn't. He's seeing that bitch?" Y/n replied as she looked up at him. "Yeah. I honestly don't know what he sees in her." Steff replied. "Kids, today, we're watching a documentary. I want you to pay attention, 'cause there will be questions later." The teacher said as he walked into the class. 
"Well that's convenient." Y/n said as she looked at her boyfriend, who was already smirking. "I swear if we get caught and get detention, I'll punish you so hard, you won't be able to sit down for a whole week, alright baby girl?" Steff whispered in her ear. "We won't get caught, unless you are making loud noises." Y/n replied as she placed a kiss on his cheek. Y/n's hand went up his thigh, before undoing the button of his trousers. Her hand slipped into his trousers and boxers, before she wrapped it around his cock. "Mhm, baby girl." Steff groaned softly as she started to move her hand up and down his shaft.  "Fuck, baby girl. Keep going." Steff said as he closed his eyes and whipped his head back. Y/n kept moving her hand, when she suddenly felt Steff's hand gripping her thigh. "Keep going, baby girl." Steff said as he rubbed his hand over her thigh, going higher and higher every time. "Are you getting close, Steff?" Y/n asked.