𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

The Nekoma girls volleyball team finally arrived to the Prefectural Spring Qualifiers, but as soon as they got out of the bus, Y/n noticed that the boys team was already there, waiting for them.

How the hell are they already here?!

Y/n thought as she clenched her fists staring at the entire team few metres away.

„Oi, Y/n-chan! Seems like we got here before you, which means you lost this one.

Kuroo spoke proudly, with a grin on his face, as Y/n seemed to remain calm, only biting her lower lip instead of making angered facial expression.

She and Kuroo would always compete in lots of things, since everything in her life was like a competition to her and she always loved the joy she'd get to feel after every win.

„Yeah, seems like it.”

She spoke almost noiselessly as she passed by the whole team, entering the building in which the tournament is supposed to happen.

Both girls and boys teams observed her as she entered the building, confused by the lack of her reaction to Kuroo's words and the fact that his team arrived here before her team did.

„What's up with her?”

Kuroo questioned the same two girls he spoke to earlier, and they both seemed equally confused as he and the rest of both teams did.

„This time we know as much as you do, Kuroo-senpai.”

<<-->>

After two hours, girls finally started warming up as the crowd was slowly filling up the auditorium.

Y/n got a last few tosses from the team's setter and spiked them as quickly and forcefully as she always does.

Her face gave nothing away, as her facial expression was neutral, which is really unusual for her. She was usually either smiling or having annoyed facial expression.

When she spiked the last toss, it had instantly drawn everyone's attention, since she hit it so hard that it flew higher than three metres after hitting the parquet.

Finally, I have a chance to test my skills after so many years of training. I can't fuck up this time.

After few more minutes, the match was starting, and everyone in the crowd already felt the tension and the thrill of the upcoming match.

Y/n is a wing spiker, and she was already prepared to hit her first spike as her chance was steadily approaching her.

„Kyoko nice serve!”

Someone from the other team spoke thunderously, as the libero from Y/n's team received the ball with ease.

„Saiko nice receive!”

One of the girls from Y/n's team spoke, as the ball was now nicely landing onto the setter's hands, making the ball fly right to Y/n's side.

Blockers from the other team were already there to stop the ball, but Y/n found the right spot to hit the ball into, while her hand was hitting the ball with around 60% of her actual speed and force.

The ball landed onto the spot she aimed for, and the crowd was already cheering loudly.

„Nice kill, Y/n-senpai!”