Gifts 31- 35🎁

Here you can find fandom based OCs. 

1. Warrior Cats

   You will have a description and a name. There are five warrior cat gifts:

     A short haired, black tom, with a white throat, white socks, and copper eyes. (Rookheart)

      A tortoiseshell she-cat with short fur, white socks, and hazel eyes.(Hollybriar)

      A long haired, white she-cat, with a black tail and ears, and copper eyes.(Iceblaze)

      A ginger tom with long fur, and green eyes.(Foxslip)

      A dark grey she-cat,  with short fur, and yellow eyes.(Brinestone)

2. Harry Potter

 There are five HP gifts available:

    Kiran Raymond- Brown hair, brown eyes, Hufflepuff. Kind and lovable, but sometimes very            dull and unintelligent. Formally muggle. Bigender, pan. 

    Ignacio Fiddlewood- Blonde hair(although he wants to dye it blue), blue eyes, RavenClaw.         Smart, a bit annoying, very dramatic. Male, straight. 

Iris Gorgon- Black hair, brown eyes, Slytherin. Can be cold and standoffish, but is actually kind at heart. Many people think she was sorted wrong. Female, bisexual

Wolfe Silverling- Grey hair, washed out blue eyes, runs a magical bookstore. Hearty, makes ridiculous jokes, very friendly. Male, straight.

Kai Horn- Ginger hair, green eyes, Gryffindor. Shy, quiet, scared of everything, but is often impulsive in serious situations. Female, straight.

3. Percy Jackson:

  Sunny Davis- Blonde hair, brown eyes, daughter of Hera. Loyal to Camp Half-blood and Mt. Olympus. Funny, bubbly, small, annoying. 

Will Enderman- Brown hair, brown eyes. Son of Aphrodite. Sort of loyal to Camp Half-blood and Mt. Olympus. Mean, cold, brave, dedicated.

4. Wings of Fire:

    Wanderer- Black, purple and silver scales, orange eyes. NightWing. Look up personality type        ESFJ-T. Male. Can read minds. 

  Princess Algae- Scales and eyes in all shades of green. SeaWing. Look up personality type ENTP-A. Female. Always wears pearl necklace.

Opal- Pale green and blue scales with hints of white. SeaWing-IceWing. Personality type, ISTP-T. Female. Loves swimming in the cold arctic water near her village.

 Cindercone- Dark red scales with tiny copper speckles. SkyWing. ESTP-A. Gets angry very easily, and regrets it afterwards

Cobalt- Blue and gold scales with pink specks. RainWing. ISFP-A. Very mild-tempered. Likes watching birds. 

Aaaand I can't think of another fandom right now! Any suggestions are VERY welcome!