✧ Almond Here ✧

── •✧• ──

Hello Everyone, Almond Cookie here.. I apologize for the lack of answering your questions, there was a problem around...however now it is alright and i will be back to answering all of your questions..

now to the continueation of this.. it seems like some people are asking what are my thoughts on some of the cookies.. well then i shall be doing some of them, that is as much as i can.

beginning with Licorice cookie.. I knew him awhile back, we were friends, we knew eachother.. that was until he had suddenly turned his back on us and started working for the Dark Enchantress cookie..things have changed since then.

Espresso Cookie.. he's a good friend of mine, he's one to do everything exactly precise and perfect.. even his daily morning coffee, it's astonishing. I admire him alot for that, i have tried to offer my help to him with his work but it just seems like he wants to perfect it himself.

Cream puff Cookie she was a student that graduated from the academy. And she has become an official wizard, she's a very amazing Cookie. despite her clumsiness and her low self esteem.. she's a very hard working cookie and a very determined one too. I am very proud of her.

Avacado Cookie.. I'm not very familiar with her.. However i do know shes a Master Blacksmith, and she Carries a hammer with her around. I do plan on getting to know with her however i haven't gotten time to do so.. perhaps one day.

Sparkling Cookie he works at a juice bar around town, i sometimes take the time to go there when i can. He's always nicely dressed and he's a very fun Cookie to be around, barely makes mistakes while making the drinks. However he does seem very protective over Herb Cookie.. well not much of a surprise as they are lovers, before they even got together he was already acting like so.

.
.
.
.

Well then it seems like thats all the cookies i can say my thoughts on as for now.. more work calls. I'll be back again when my works done, Stay safe and dont cause any mischief. Almond Cookie out

── •✧• ──