Final Chapter

Skye landed on the ground next to the pups. Matthew got off Skye's back. Tuck jumped onto the ground, returning to normal size.

Matthew:That went well.

Chase slowly approached Matthew. Chase lowered his head.

Chase:You did well.

Chase then slightly stuck out his tongue, using it to gently lick Matthew's face.

Matthew:(Giggles) Ok ok, Chase.

The Paw Patrol looked at the destroyed town.

Matthew:What now?

Ryder:We rebuild the town.

Matthew:Oh.

Zuma:You ready, little dude?

Matthew:Yeah.

Everest:Who would had thought that we would have a tiny human on the team?

Marshall:I wouldn't say it is that surprising.

Rubble:He was quite brave to stand up to Copycat.

Then the Paw Patrol along with Matthew went to go fix what has been destroyed in Adventure Bay. After a long day of fixing the town, the pups returned to the lookout. It was now night, while the pups were asleep. Matthew was just sitting in the Lookout, looking at the pictures in the Shekia Slate.

???:Is everything alright?

Matthew looked up, seeing Chase smiling at him.

Matthew: I'm fine.

Chase laid down next to Matthew.

Chase:(Softly Chuckles) That was quite the stunt you pulled today.

Matthew:It was nothing.

Chase then placed a paw behind Matthew. Chase then gently pulled Matthew onto his chest.

Matthew:What are you doing?

Chase:Just go to sleep.

Matthew laid head down against Chase's chest. Matthew then fell asleep. Chase took one last look at Matthew then fell asleep.

To Be Continued...

That's the end of this story, I originally planned to put something here as the ending theme, but I couldn't decide what's was best for this first story. Oh well. Until next time!