High note

A U T H O R

She bit her lower lips trying to restrain herself from screaming. She shut her eyes as her mouth gaped open. She gripped the edges of the table really hard.

The slapping sounds echoing across the room. She gasped when his tip hit her cervix. Her toes curled on the carpet.

"F-fuck-" She cried out when the deep thrust sent her to the edges. Jeongguk felt his cock surrounded with another coat of warmness. "You feel so warm, Y/N. This makes me want to be inside you forever." He groaned as he gently kissed her shoulder.

He lifted one of her thighs on the desk. He left her in her drunk in pleasure. She screamed as he get even rougher each time.

"Does it feels good, mommy?" He panted out. He slipped his hand between and rubbed her bud aggressively.

She yelped as she tried to pull his hand away due to the sensitivity. "N-no-" he grunted loudly, "Oh? You don't want it anymore?" He paused his thrust. She gripped his wrist and whimpered. "P-Please..."

"Hm? You wanna cum, Mommy? Does my cock make you feel good? Hm?" She clenched her walls around him. He let out another grunt. He deep thrust her almost making her felt like he was trying to destroy her inside.

He deep thrusting her few times. The burning sensation in her stomach started to form. He turned her around and laid her back on the table.

"I will destroy you tonight, Y/N." He rubbed her bud causing her back to arched. The tears escaped from her eyes and her vision blurred.

Jeongguk dropped his head and kissed her inner thighs. "I missed seeing you like this." He mumbled before started to licked her labia.

"I miss tasting you like this." He flicked his tongue on her sensitive bud. The thighs clutched around his head as he buried his head between her legs.

Her legs shaking while trying to wrap around his shoulders. He swirled his tongue and insert his tongue. His tongue drove her mind insane that she couldn't stop moaning.

"Jeongguk!"

He chuckled, "Just like that, Mommy. Scream my name." He inserted two digits inside again.

"You're so tight, mommy. I want to loosen you up. You can take me deeper right?" He licked his lips as she moaning messily underneath him.

He caressed the tattoo on her thigh. The room was a bit dark and he couldn't admire it properly.  He sighed, "I really need to make sure you won't leave me again." He carried her and tossed her on the bed. She laid there tiredly without moving.

He grabbed his shirt on the floor. He positioned her on four and tied her wrists together with his shirt. She let him do whatever he want to her since she was too tired. Jeongguk spread her legs open underneath him and put a pillow under her stomach.

He didn't hesitate to enter from behind. The woman laid there letting out a silent scream as she felt him filling her up again.

"Shit-" She choked by her own scream when he hit her spot again. The tears forming in her eyes that she couldn't express how good it felt.

She clutched the sheet as if depending on it with her life. Jeongguk moaned letting her know how good she make her feel around his cock.

He bit his lower lips, "fuck, you feel so good. T-Take all of me inside you." His deep thrusting making her let out another cry. It didn't take long for her to cum again around him.

He felt he almost at the edges. He held his own orgasm just want to feel her around him again and again. But the tightness clenched around him just drove him insane.

He gripped her hair back and took his anger out to her from behind. "God, Y/N." He cursed out loud and grit his teeth.

"G-gosh, I want to see you like this every day. Does it feel good? Huh? You like that?" She had her head arched back as she moaned. The smack sounds didn't stop.

Jeongguk grunted as he felt he almost at the edges, "S-shit, I-I... wanna cum so bad." He wrapped both his arms around her waist. He buried his head in her hair as he was getting faster. She wants to touch him but she can't when her wrists was tied up tightly.

"W-wanna cum inside you..." He groaned. He slower a bit his pace, "Can I, Mommy?" She shook her head tiredly making him dumbly smiled. "Thank god, I put on a condom then."

He kissed her shoulder gently, "I-I can't really feel you around me properly." He whimpered. "J-Jeongguk, n-no." She spoke between her breath. He dumbly smiled again, "So that you can leave me again? You're gonna stay right?" She nodded her head a little.

"Good."

He fastened up his pace a few times before came. He slipped his hand down to her clit and rub it until she came.

He pulled his cock out and took off his condom. She dropped her body on the bed almost like the lifeless way. He helped her untie his shirt around her wrist.

He stared at her sleeping figure silently before joining her on the bed. He lifted her leg a bit and slipped his cock inside her. She whimpered in her slumber with him spooning from behind.

"gguk..."She tiredly mumbled. He shook his head. "Just let me inside you." She was too tired to argue.

"Just tonight."

Thank you for reading🙊❤