Getting hit by a truck

Help keys~~

Y/n : Your name

B/n: Bestie name

A/n: Author's name

.
.
.

Y/n POV~~~

I was returning form my school with my B/n. We were standing in fornt of the traffic signal road.

"Ahhh!! Today was so exhausting, I just want to go home...and watch anime, sitting in my soft couch, holding my panda Pushlie" I cried.

"Y/n you forgot about your precious snacks" she giggled.

"Of course how can I forgot, snacks are obviously important, without those I can't truly enjoy watching anime" I childishly say.

The signal was red at that time.Suddenly I saw a cat in the middle of the road. And in other hand I saw a truck with full speed coming near to her.

Without wasting any time, I rush towards it, pushed him aside, and get hit by the truck.

(In this way Y/n get hit by a truck🚛)

I hear that my B/n was screming my name. I flew away form there. Pain rush through my whole body. Soon thick crowd gather near me.

"Hey are you ok??!!" someone ask me worriedly. "If I am ok,then do think my situation will be like this" I think to myself irritately.

I saw my B/n ran towards me. " Y/n-nn y-ouuu......." She can't complete the sentence and started to cry.

I want to wipe her tears but my hand is with full of blood. I say in a soft voice " You don't need to cry.... that's my fate, but I am happy that I am able to save that that little life before I die".

"Shup up you fool, you are not going to die , someone please call an ambulance" she yell.

But it's to late. I hope that the grim reaper who is coming to take me, will be hot as fuck.(A/n: You horny lil girl😏) I slowly close my eyes and fall in a never waking sleep.

"Now you can open your eyes" a unfamiliar voice say.

I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I see was in a throne a man with some wierd clothing sitting and grinning at me.

"Why are your clothes are so wierd" I narrow my eyes.

(God's assistant wierd clothes 🤣✌️)

"Is this thing is important right now, and my clothes are not wierd, it's today's trend" he say with pure irritation.

(Assistant's irritated face😒)

"It's trend!!!! Omg!!! It's freaking wierd" I brust out laughing. I wipe a tear form my right eye and the. Say " Btw who are you?? I remember I died, are you god? Is this heaven" I throw my question towards him.

He let out a sigh and then say " I thought that you forgot that you are died, whatever I am not god, I am his assistant, he is busy with something, so I am here to talk to you".

" Hehhh!! You are his assistant, then I don't want to talk with you, take me to the boss" I said with a boring face.

" Are you underestimate me you little grumpy pants" he narrow his eyes.

"Yes" I say blankly.

He stared at me without blinking with eyes like he can't believe what I say but then he cleared his throat and say "whatever I don't really have any time for this so shortly I want to tell you that you are dead so if you want to be in heaven then be but for your kind information heaven is not sparkle as you thought I live in here so I know about it, it's kind of boring and second if you want to go any other dimension then I can grant you to go there".

My eyes widened " REALLYYYY AREEE YOUUUU SERIOUSSSSSSSSS.....I THOUGHT THAT YOUUUU AREE USLESSSS BUT YOU ARE SUPERR AWESOMEEEEE" I screm with sparkles in my eyes.

I THOUGHT THAT YOUUUU AREE USLESSSS BUT YOU ARE SUPERR AWESOMEEEEE" I screm with sparkles in my eyes

(Y/n's sparkling eyes🤩🤩)

" Of course I am not useless, do you know what is my popularity in here, girls can die for me" he say with a proud voice.

" Of course seeing your wierd clothing girls must have die of shame" I say in a very very very low voice.

"Heh? Do you say something" he ask.

"Nothing my lord" I say with a puppy dog eyes.

May be the title I have given make him satisfied. With a smirk he say " So first tell me where you want to go".

"I want to go in the world of jujutsu kaisen and give super duper power I mean curse energy" I say with anime hearts in my eyes.

" OK then I will grant you the power where you can make weapon using your curse energy like Katana ,bomb ,canon even tanks and also have the power which include teleportation, manipulation, inhuman strength, make energy balls, super speed and you can master on any curse energies or techniques if you train hard." He say..

"YOU ARE AMAZING" I exclaim.

Then he started to mumbling something under his breathe it seemed kind of chants then he got up from his throne,he came closer to me and flick on my forehead.

I don't understand anything but again fall into deep sleep. But before going to sleep I hear something " Y/n never lose faith in yourself, that's the rule of survival and try to save to people as much you can ,their blessings are your powers true root".