17

Babe wake up its discharge time.
I don't think I ever seen Javr wake up so quick and eager to get up to leave any bed. I help her get dressed and we pick up her medication. I ordered a wheelchair so the nurse used the one that was delivered by Lisa shipping company to me at the hospital.
I help her in my car and fold the wheel chair up and place it in my trunk of my car.
Becca I want to eat and try out one of your drive thru places. Babe you know it only serves healthy food I know. It won't kill me. Babe its alor healthier for you.
I kiss Jane and off we went to the one nearby the hospital.

We wait in line

We wait in line.
Babe cars in line is a good thing. This is one of 39 that opened this week. I am so proud of you Becca.
It was finally our turn and we ordered. It was funny when the cashier asked for my money until the manager told her who I was. He was embarrassed and she was too.
We drove further on our way home and saw another one.
Babe different look on top by the roof. Yes, this style is solar panel but many people don't realize it.

 Yes, this style is solar panel but many people don't realize it

These are all franchised too.
We finally made it home and Jane was asleep.
I got the wheel chair out and set it up. Frost met us at the garages.
Dang she is heavy when she is asleep. I know. I didn't want to hurt her when I would normally get her but the car is tricky to get her out.

Jane finally woke up when Frost was putting her in the wheelchair. I was just glad she didn't get started when he had her in his arms.
Aye sleepy head. YOUR HEAVY WHEN YOU SLEEP. DEAD WEIGHT. I DON'T KNOW HOW
BECCA DOES IT WHEN YOU ARE ASLEEP. FROST SHE IS MY WONDER WOMAN. BABE THANK YOU. WOW, YOU HAD A STAIR LIFT INSTALLED ON THE REAR STAIR WELL.
Becca I thought we were going to sleep downstairs. No Katelyn thought you would be more comfortable in our bedroom. You know once you move our bedroom will be mine again and lonely.
Becca about that. If I win the bid or not. I WANT YOU TO LIVE WITH ME.I KNOW MY PLACE WONT BE AN ESTATE, BUT WE WILL SLEEP IN THE SAME BED AND SEE EACH OTHER MORE TOO. JANE DON'T MESS WITH MY FEELINGS. I'M NOT. JANE YES OH BABE THANK YOU. I WILL HIRE A MAID. I KNOW I am not the neatest person.

 I KNOW I am not the neatest person