29

Swat are arrives with Antonio and Frosts tells them mandi is here and who she is in a good position to shoot when it's good.
Babe I am home.
It's good to see you Maura.  O'Reilly well it's not good to see you. How did you escape? Please let Angela and Jane go. You can just have me. I have my hummer and we can go wherever you want. You know I have the means to fly us wherever. I will even fly us.
I look at Jane. 
Babe I am so sorry you and your mother got dragged into this.
I can tell they both know it's me.
Fine. Rizzoli's it's been fun. I came back just for Maura to have some fun with.  Maura let's go.
Maura opens the front door and O'Reilly is right behind her.
Mandi and the others allow them to get in the hummer. He doesn't know we are here.
Maura is driving and mandi shoots O'Reilly through the window in his forehead than his heart. Katelyn gets out and runs from the hummer into my arms. Barry I was scared. Katelyn I told you I wouldn't let nothing bad happen to you. Shit Mandi you should of placed gold. Aye Katelyn sorry about your windshield and seats.  Forget that give me a hug. 
Mandi hands me her AR.
Antonio and swat come in. Antonio removes the cuffs and my mother removes the tape from her mouth and mine.
MA that hurts.  Stop being a big baby you didn't hear me complain.  Antonio is Maura okay? Yes. She isn't happy that I arrested her and she is in a holding cell.  I bet. She told me I better make sure you all weren't hurt.  She didn't know Katelyn was going to play her. You better get to the station and deal with her. Good luck.  Thanks.
Angela and Jane come out while Mandi was hugging Katelyn. 
Katelyn thank you for playing your part and old bronze medal woman kicked ass. Jane Clementine Rizzoli.  Ouch MA.  Thanks Mandi. Mandi I am her mother I raised her better than that.  Thank you sweetie.  Your welcome Mrs. Rizzoli. Angela by the way good hint about Maura and your deceased husband and the phone clue. See I do listen to all the talks you have about good clues and all. Yes you do MA and thanks. 
Jane hugs and kisses her mom on the cheek.
We have to go to the precinct to give our statements. We can go in my jeep.  Once the officers unblock me. I need to deal with your sister who is going to have my hide.  Yeah she is definitely worried and you will have your hands full. My neighbors won't be too happy with me. 
Jane they don't know except for the elderly man who was grateful we got him out of the house safely. Your other neighbors were gone. Wow, it won't be long until they find out. I just hope they can keep this out of the news,  since it's not on any communications. Why didn't the US Marshall's notify us. I agree.
We all leave to the precinct.  Becca runs up to me and kisses me.
Katelyn -Mandi why are you to here? Is Juanita and Michele okay? Barry I need to use a land line to call them.
Katelyn leaves to make some calls.
Babe why are they here. Mandi killed him and Katelyn played you. You allowed what.  Becca I didn't know.  I was handcuffed by old MA here who put the cuffs on too hard and we both were gagged. Can't you tell where its red. MA called me a big baby because I complained it hurt when she removed our tape and it didn't bother her or shall I say she didn't complain.
I am glad your all safe.  Becca you are Dr. Maura Isles.  Yes. Sorry.  It's okay. It all worked out.
Katelyn returned the gals are fine and are going to work they said. Of course they are. They are glad sharpie here and everyone else I good physically that is.  My mother is enroute.  I have some explaining to do or you rather do Barry. She wasn't thrilled you asked me to be Maura.  Dang, I am going to be in the dog house for sure with her for awhile. Babe just a little bit.
We all go to separate rooms so they could take our statements.
The commissioner and the captain come in. Rizzoli we are both happy no one got hurt besides the asshole that mandi biel killed.  We need her on our side for sure.  I chewed out the US attorney for not notifying us he has escaped.  Cavanaugh is ticked too he wasn't notified. Your brother and Sgt korsak said he wants you and Frost to call them.
Thanks commissioner and captain. Rizzoli I am going to remove your desk duty.  You have the rest of this week along with Frost with pay to enjoy several days with your mom and loved ones. Rizzoli I thought you a temper.  Your gal. Just say she pissed off some officers.  Okay sir.
We were at the station for three hours.  We finally were able to leave. You guys dinner is at our house  even you Antonio.  Can I  bring a date? I  guess.  Mandi would you like go with me? Yes..see your mother makes international love connection here too.
Everyone laughs.  Jane I am glad you and my babies are okay but Barry Frost. I know I am in the dog house.  Barry you should be for putting my baby in jeopardy, but she would of volunteered anyway.  She is after all a Martin.  Maura you going to practice as a doctor again? Yes but as a coroner for the precinct here. The commissioner offered me a job here. I will still use Rebecca O'Malley though.  He is going to work it out with the medical board and put Maura as deceased. Baby I am glad back as a doctor buy a coroner.  Mom it's actually chief forensics medical examiner of the commonwealth of Italy. I am going to ask Penelope to take over the International beans corporation. Jane and I are going to go over there now with Angela so she can meet the real George Stein .