𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

( Same outfit as last chapter )

" Poppin a pill in my left hand, got my right hand on your girly

She rollin' off to the side, side, side, why she have to be so fücking naughty?

I would fuck her but it's early.

Pop another now it's hurting!

Sip and driving got me swerving

Book a table, I'm reserving. "

Unedited

Lily

"LILY!" My eyes widened when they saw her. I haven't seen her in so long, it felt like eons had gone by since I laid eyes on her.

Mom.

Seeing her was so strange. It was a ongoing cycle to see the same people over and over that seeing a new, familiar face felt a bit peculiar.

"W..What are you doing out here? Aren't you supposed to be with Bella?" I wondered, my grip on Jasper and Alice's hands tightened subconsciously. I could hear her heart pulsing in her ribcage, but I wasn't tempted to drink from her. That was a relief, but it did make me question why.

Renee sighed and ran a hand through her messy, choppy hair.

'She really needs a hair dresser.' I thought.

"Charlie's with Bella along with her boyfriend. I just.. needed some air." Renee explained. Renee glanced down at Alice, Jasper, and I's clasped hands and raised an eyebrow but other than that didn't say anything.

I could practically hear her racing thoughts. She was worried, I could tell. The bags under her eyes was a dead give away along with her frown lines.