𝐢𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗 𝐒𝐎𝐒

➪

"𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆? 𝑻𝒐 𝒖𝒔?

I'm everything you ever needed. We've been through everything together. It was once just you and me against the world. And now you want to change that. I was the one who got you through so many tough times.

Before the money and before your unexpected fame.

I was the one you went to, to write your lyrics in and post your singing covers on YouTube and now that you're a big time super star, where do I fit in?

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒆. 𝒂𝒎 𝒊 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆?

When I heard you were going to get rid of me, I was so furious I overheated. You dropped me and left another crack that split my screen into two.

I know every single thing about you. I know everything your friends and your fans don't know.

I know your favorite color is chartreuse.

I know that you type 'lol' at the end of almost every text because you don't want to come across as aggressive.

I know that you cry while watching Disney movies.

And I know your favorite song, I swear if I hear, 'I wanna be down' by Brandy one more time.

But I'd listen and play the song a million more times for you if that meant we could stay together. We've been through a long five year journey together and why not continue on that journey. Why cut it short?

This morning I was so angry I couldn't even think straight. I watched from your nightstand as you dressed yourself. You dressed pretty casually today considering you had a concert in the matter of hours.

I couldn't let you leave me, Babs. So--"

"And that's when you zapped me in here?" She looked around at the white nothingness. "Because you didn't want me to abandon you?"

"Well when you say it like that it--"

"And who are you anyway?" She asked as she squinted her eyes. "Are you my phone?"

"Well yeah, kinda. I'm basically the motherboard."

"I wouldn't have expected you to look the way you do." She examined his freckles, pale skin and blonde hair.

"Well, I can always change my appearance if you want."

"No, it's cool."

"Hmm, I thought you'd be angry. Furious even. But, you seem calm."