💖 Thusthie 💖

*sans noises*
"Papa please tell us of how you and farther met" John Mulaney requested as his brother's nodded their head furiously.
"Yes farther we wish to know of how you met" Harry Styles agreed.
"Now now kidths we don't have thime thor that sthory today, maybe another thime" Berdly said rolling his eyes.
"But papa..." Mordecai said putting on his puppy dog eyes.
"I thaid no" Berdly dismissed.
"Pleassse?" Miss Vanjie joined in.
"Okay thine but I'm only thaying this once"
The brothers stared at Berdly, their eyes sparkling with anticipation.
"Ith thwas the begging oth thummer..."

💃Romantic flashback💃
"Shawty wanna fuck, shawty likes it rough, and that was my poem thank you for listening" the crowd clapped as Sans bowed making his way off of the small stage at the end of the bar. His bones rattled as he made his way down the stage leaving Berdly in awe.
"Damn bathygirl girl, you're gonna maketh me acth upth" Berdly said walking towards Sans. Sans let out a deep growl.
"Bobble bach! Dawn shawty you're not too bad yourself wanna get married" Sans leaned in leaving a kiss on Berdly's hand. Berdly's feathers rusteled at this action as he heavily blushed.
"Whath a genthleman, thure I'll geth married"
"Good". Berdly swept Sans off his feet cradling him in his arms like baby Jesus.
Sans cheeks turned a light shade of blue at the action and he couldn't help but let out a bark.
"Arff" Sans holwed in Berdly's strong muscular feathery arms. Berdly joined him putting Sans on the ground allowing them to both get on all fours and howl. Berdly and Sans howled at the moon until the sun came up. Once they finally settled down Berdly spoke.
"Leths go geth married besthie"
💔End of flashback 💔

"And thath my sonths is how me and your father meth" Berdly finished his story and the room fell silent.
"That's it?!" Miss Vanjie protested.
"Papa I was expecting more drama" John Mulaney said gloomily.
"I too wish for more drama sir" sung Harry Styles.
"Jesthus chrith fine I'll tell you abouth the wedding then"

🤰Sussy Flashback🤰
The wedding was like any other. Berdly walked down the ile linking arms with his best man Krith. Berdly's elegant dress delicately dragged across the floor as he moved. Ed Sheeran's song Galway Girl filled the room as Sans awaited his lovely wife. Once by his husband's side it was time for their vows.
"Berdly, the love of my life, my man, my homie, my brother from another mother, my sister from another mister, my world you are so sexy smexy" Sans said lovingly.
"Sans, my little pogchamp close your eyes for a second" Sans complied as Berdly continued.
"What do you see?" Berdly asked.
"Nothing" Sans said confused.
"That's what my world is without you" everyone clapped.
"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband" Austin Powers asked Sans
"I do"
"Ans do you take this skeleton to be your lawfully wedded husband"
"I do"
"Groovy baby! You may now kiss the bride" Austin Powers declared. Berdly and Sans shared a passionate kiss. That was until a certian chicken crashed the wedding.
"I wanna scream and shout and let it all out and scream and shout and let it out just saying oooheeooh you are now now rocking with Will.I.Am and"
"Brittney Bitch"
Will.i.ams spaceship crashed through the ceiling of the church taking out some of the guests in the the process. Once landed Will.i.am hopped out of his spaceship and screamed.
"I object!"
"Groovy baby but it's a little late for that" Austin Powers corrected.
"Oh" William's head fell to the floor in disappointment, a single tear rolling down his cheek. He wiped away the tear.
"Umm nevermind then" with that Will.i.am arose to the sky disappearing into the clouds above without a trace leaving Britney Spears behind. Everyone's eyes fell on Britney. Britney took of her human meat suit revealing her to be none other than the queen of rap herself.
"Young Nicki chimney!" Everyone gasped. Without a second thought Nicki began spitting bar after bar without a single breath.
"Kanye West, he is the best pest, he eats a fig, and gets thicc". Berdly held onto to Sans in fear.
"She's too powerthul" Berdly cowered.
Sans eye turned blue as Ed Sheeran began playing the undertale music on the piano. Sans and Nicki got into the heat of battle. But it was no ordinary battle, it was a rap battle.
"Ayo Sans, your so dumb, you eat a fig, you get thicc" Nicki's verse hit hard causing Sans to clench his fists.
"Ayo Nicki, your so stinky" Nicki fell to the floor in defeat. She had lost. She could never show her face again after such a loss. She would run away never to  show her face again after such a soil to her reputation.
"Ah dududududu" Nicki hurried out the doors of the church.
"Sanths you dith ith" Berdly congratulated Sans bringing him into a hug. And then everyone clapped.
🐈 End of flashback 🐈

John Mulaney silently cried.
"I can't believe you went through that papa" Mordecai looked up to the nights sky and started singing Airplanes.
"Miss Vanjie, Miss Vanjie, Miss Vanjie" Miss Vanjie repeated as tears streamed down her face.
"That's pretty sad love want some chicken to ease the pain" said Harry Styles offering a piece of rotisserie chicken. Berdly accepted the chicken.