🤰The return of the rotisserie chicken🤰

Screams followed by gunshots could be heard throughout the apartment. Berdly had done what he had came to do. Satisfied he walked back to his apartment with a smile spread across his face. Sans had just finished his just dance routine as he lay sweating on the couch. Sans eyes lit up as Berdly walked through the door.
"Babe I got a perfect score" Sans bragged as Berdly walked through the door.
"Good job Sansthie" Berdly said walking towards the bedroom. All that torture had really warn Berdly out as he collapsed onto his bed. Berldy couldn't help but feel guilty about lying to his family but little did he know he wasn't the only one with secrets.

John Mulaney lay in his bed with his eyes closed. But he wasn't asleep. Once the entire apartment had fell into a deep silence John knew it was time. He slowly got out of bed tip toeing to his window opening it fully. Will.i.am the rotisserie chicken hovered outside John's window. Will.i.am grabbed John Mulaney by the arm dragging him into the sky. John and Will flew into their spaceship and off towards their planet. For John Mulaney wasn't Berdly's child, he had in fact murdered Berdly's kid and taken his place. Within a few minutes the two were already at their home planet. Other rotisserie chickens greeted them as the got out of their ship. John Mulaney took off his human skin suit revealing his greasy rotisserie chicken body. The other rotisserie chickens awaiting their arrival began wildly asking John Mulaney questions.
"What have you discovered?" One of the chickens in the crowd asked.
"Well these creatures have this strange ritual they call Just Dance" John Mulaney answered with slight disgust San's actions.
"What does this ritual entail?" The crowd demanded answers. John Mulaney didn't answer, rather he pulled out a video of Sans dancing in the living room. The crowd gasped.
"Are they strong do you think we can take them on" another rotisserie chicken asked.
"I don't know yet these creatures seem to have all sorts of secrets that I don't yet understand" John Mulaney answered as many questions as he could before returning to his quarters. Will.i.am. followed John Mulaney as they talked.
"How long do you think you're gonna need to take until you can be sure we can defeat them" Will asked as they walked together.
"For God sakes Will I don't know stop asking!" John Mulaney said sick of the questions.
"It could take years for all I know" he continued.
"I'm just saying if I were you I would have declared war by now" Will said smugly.
"We don't know enough about them Will!" John Mulaney responded getting increasingly angry.
"Don't tell me?" Will.i.am gave a knowing look.
"What?" John raised a brow.
"You don't want to kill them do you?" John Mulaney quickly covered Will.i.ams mouth causing Will's smug smile to widen. John Mulaney knew how much Will wanted his job and this had just given him ammo to get it.
"I don't have a problem with killing them Will, I just want to be sure.." John trailed off pulling his hands away from Will.i.ams moutha allowing him to speak.
"Hmm sure..." It was clear Will didn't believe John for a second but he left it at that leaving John alone in his room. John Mulaney sat on his bed intensely staring at the floor in thought. Was John gonna lose his job, his friends, his respect?