Chapter 3: First Day and Assesment

Author: Heyo! Phew, this chapter was a long time coming! My next update WILL be Izuku of Mars, I promise! My life is a little hectic at the moment so bear with me!
_______________

Izuku was standing in front of a full-body mirror, adjusting his tie slightly as he wore the student uniform of U.A. He didn't really like how restricting the uniform was and how he looked in it but decided to just tough it out for now.

Kenji: Izuuuuukuuuu, help meeee....

Izuku sighed with a small chuckle as he turned around to see Kenji struggling with his tie, his cheeks puffed out slightly in a small pout.

Yoshitsune: He certainly has troubles with such trivial things. Why bother wearing a tie at all?

Izuku smiled at Yoshitsune's words while walking over to Kenji and taking the tie from his hands.

Izuku: Ok, pay attention this time.

Izuku said as he began fixing Kenji's tie for him, the blonde nodding as he tried to memorize the way Izuku fixed his tie.

Kenji: Why even wear a tie? Feels like I'm restricted...

Yoshitsune: See? Kenji agrees with me. Ties are an evil we must not indulge.

Izuku: You and Yoshitsune are such children. It is not that bad... but I do agree that a tie is a nuisance.

Izuku then stalked back out to the kitchen to finish packing up their lunches, Kenji's mood flipping as he saw what Izuku had packed for their lunches.

Kenji: No way! You're special rice balls!? You rarely make those!

Yoshitsune: I agree. You rarely make these.

Izuku: Well, it is our first day at U.A, I decided that this is a perfect time to make them. Now, that we're all ready, we should start heading to school.

Kenji nodded as he went and grabbed their school bags that were resting by the door. The two future heroes slipped their shoes on and left their apartment, out on the streets moments later.

Kenji: I'm so excited! I can't believe Ochako and Tenya are in our class!

Kenji was bounding excitedly ahead of Izuku, beaming brightly.

Izuku: I know, it is nice to know that our friends will be joining us in our class.

*Flashback*

Izuku walked out of the kitchen, holding a stray of some homemade mochi, tea and cakes. Kenji was animatedly talking with Ochako and Tenya, the blond having invited the two over so they could open their mail with their first ever friends.

Izuku: Here you all are. Mochi, tea and some cakes.

Izuku set the tray down and put the tea-filled cups in front of his friends.

Kenji: Izuku made all the sweets on his own! He's super good at it!

Ochako: Y-You make homemade mochi!?

Ochako began to drool slightly as she eyed the pink-tinged dessert on her plate, Tenya thanking the samurai with a polite bow of his head.

Tenya: Thank you very much, Izuku! I must say, I was surprised you invited us over.

Ochako nodded in agreement, her cheeks puffed slightly as he happily hate the mochi, eyes sparkling happily as the beautiful taste of strawberry and sakura cream hit her taste buds.

Izuku: It was Kenji's idea, he thought it was be nice to have you guys here when we open our letters.

Kenji: Don't forget, Yoshitsune also wanted to meet them too!