ghost of you (tomboo)🥀

ranboo woke up he was confused about his dream why Tommy, yeah he had a crush on him but he was dead. Sometimes he wished he was dead too or maybe Tommy was alive but dream killed him in prison. there was a figure in front of him he squinted his eyes at the figure it had golden blonde hair soaked in blood and dirt part of it burned, it smiled "hey ranboob" it said "uh um hi? Uh what's you name?" he asked nervously 'i'm Tommy wait I'm toast don't you remember?' he said confused ranboo looked at him "b-but your dead?!" "I got revied ranny," toms said 'makes sense' he muttered to himself "uh how about we got outside?" once again said nervously cause how would you react to your crush and first friend died and someone came in and said it's them? (I would be freaking out but anyways back to the story) "sure but first are you okay?" Toast asked I didn't say anything just walked out the door with him behind me.

*After walking around the SMP for a few days with everyone looking at them*

we were walking drista ran to us "Tommy!" she said trying to hug him but went through him "oh...nvm" she accepted that she couldn't hug him or that he was a ghost but at least she could see her best friend one last time before he disappeared forever.

I hoped you enjoyed I'm sorry it's short or if it's not what you wanted I'm trying cause I'm stressed with school, I feel like I can't sleep and others