Finding her! 🥀

This OS is for the contest held by Aviothic_Community. This beautiful plot and supporting Character is also given by them only!!❤
.
.
.
.

Main male lead: Aarav Ooswal.
supporting Character: Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania.

A man in his mid twenties is seen sitting in his cabin in his royal office on his comfy chair criss crossing his legs and playing with a paper weight lost in some thoughts.

The man was revealed to be Aarav Ooswal. Owner of Ooswal Industries a man with elegant and sassy look wearing western clothes.

A man entered in his cabin not before knocking on the door. He was revealed to be Aarav's PA.

Aarav: Any information about her.

PA: No sir!

he said bowing his head down. While Aarav looked at him with bloodshot eyes.
************************

'Leave me please why have you kept me here for 5 years, please leave me.'

A girl shouted of around 15 years old with broken voice. Her eyes were black with dry patches of tears on her face and dry lips which was rosy pink some years ago.

She was crying in a corner of a dark room hugging her knees and murmuring someone's  name.

'Inayat darling why are you shouting like this aren't you enjoying and happy living with me tell me baby why are you crying?'

A man of double of her age asked her holding her chin in his fist tightly leaving his finger prints on her soft skin.
________________________

Aarav: I have given you this work so many years ago and you're still not able to find my sister! Damn it!

He said to man looking like a secret agent wearing a white shirt and black pant with professional touch on his attire.

Aarav: I want another agent who will do his/her work sincerely not like you useless. Now leave.

He said and the agent went out from his cabin. Aarav opened a drawer of his table and pulled out a picture of a girl of around 10 years old.

Aarav: Where are you Chhoti!! I'm feeling so helpless today I'm not able to find you, please come back to your bhai I need you Chhoti...
______________________

A beautiful girl is shown working on her computer in her office cabin wearing a white Shirt tucked in her tight black knee length skirt and hair tied in a high pony tail. Going through some of her files attentively. Just then her phone pinged with a message from her boss Mr. Maheshwari.

'Mrs. Raisinghania we have a new case for you which is really very important and you have to do it. The case is filed by Mr. Oswal, you have to find her sister whom he is finding from 5 years. He has called you to his office at 12 pm go and meet him.'

'OK sir.'

Replied riddhima, she looked at her wrist watch which was showing 11:30. She got up from her seat, grabbing her car Keys she went to her car driving towards Ooswal Industries.
_______________________