Prologue

||TW: Death, Gore and Blood

Pitter-patter, Pitter-patter, As the rain flows from the heavens to the ground the girl is seen walking amongst the tears of heaven, bloody and bruised, with her walking unstable down the roads of Japan-

A cough and bloodied hands.

They're here, they've found her once again.

She runs

And runs

And runs

Back home, as she pushes the door open an unsettling feeling settles at her stomach,

What could it mean?

She flicks the light switch on and locks the door behind her as she walks in-

That smell-
The familiar smell of Blood

As she runs towards the spot using her sense of smelling to find the bloddie place, she's met with a gelatinous looking creature with eyes all over it's body with a large mouth and a horrifying scene of her parents, her mother, beheaded and limbs torn apart. Her father's eyeballs missing, blood pouring from his mouth and eye sockets and a large hole in his stomach intestines and blood spilling out.

A scream
A blood curling scream could be heard from the girl.

A man, a man with hair as white as snow. He seems to be in his twenties, he rose the mask that covered his eyes to reveal blue eyes that looked like diamonds it was Ineffable.

The creature, dead with bits and pieces of it on the walls.

The whiter haired man, proceeded to walk towards the young girl, he knelt down in front of the said girl "Were they your parents?" He asked scanning the girl from top to bottom only to notice her full of scars and bruises, the girl sobbed "Yes!" She managed to choke out "I'm sorry for your loss..... But if you'll allow it I can be the one to take care of you."

And that's how this Child's life was changed.....

^Clxudy's Author Note ^
In this chapter she is 6 years old.