2

Black
Everywhere she saw was black

Floating in a pitch black space filled with emptiness..

...

Why is it warm?
What is this familiar warmth?
The warmth that disappeared the day they left her...

She tried to open her eyes
It's all blurry,
Is she dead?
Is she finally with the ones she love and adore?

Hopeful; she was.

But to her surprise it was not what she expected.
Instead of the longing eyes of her mother she saw caring and crystal amethyst eyes, jet black hair that matches those of with the darkness she saw and a caring smile that clashed with the color of the maiden's pitch black eyes,
Her silky hair was tied up in a loose bun; strands of her hair falling onto her dazzling face, and a beauty mark adorned on the left side near her upper lip.

The said girl seemed to have noticed the girls awakening figure and immediately smiled fondly at her.

"Ah~ your awake!"
The woman said in a voice that matched her graceful features.

"Wh-where am I?"
The girl asked while trying to stand up, the woman quickly noticed her struggle and helped her sit down.

"My children saw you unconscious in the forest."
The girl said worry written on her face.

"Huh? But I was at the park with Mr. Satoru."
The girl said surprised, she then observed the place she was residing at for now, it was a traditional Japan house, suspicious, the woman was also wearing a purple and cream checkered kimono with a white long sleeved koppogi over the top, that's an attire that is quite rare nowadays and is usually only worn by traditional clans or going to traditional events.

"Do you perhaps know where the Tokyo Metropolian Technical College is?"
The girl asked the black haired lady.

"Where's that?"
The woman questioned.

"Then do you perhaps know a school for hero students?"
The girl asked, receiving a weird look from the woman.

Connecting the dots the girl asked.

"What era are we in?"
The girl asked.

"Oh! We're in the Taisho era as of now."
The woman said with a smile, the girl letting out a hic.

"Is there something wrong?"
The woman asked concerned.

She had to lie quickly.

"I-i you see, I lost my parents th-they were murdered! I had to escape from the man so I ran towards the forest and without noticing I fainted from exhaustion!"
The girl said crying as she could remember her parents' death, she wasn't really lying as her parents were murdered.