Leo soulmates

A Leo in love is endlessly romantic, passionate, and affectionate. When it comes to soulmates, Leo is looking to achieve power couple status. And whether you're in a serious relationship with a Leo or it's something more casual, spoiling and being spoiled is all Leo wants. Well, that and attention.

When these two Fire signs get together, it's usually a perfect match. Aries can energetically keep up with Leo and will be down to try every wild idea Leo comes up with. They're both adventurous, fun-loving signs, so they'll always find a way to keep each other entertained.

Leo and Sagittarius are a highly fiery sign pairing, and when two individuals with these Sun signs meet, they will surely form a relationship. ... Leo and Aquarius are very compatible signs for sure. They both have immense respect for each other's goals and achievements.

One of Leo's most compatible signs is none other than the equally-fierce Aries, another Fire sign (via Compatible Astrology). This makes both of these signs naturally generous, in love with life, and always ready for a good time no matter where they go.

If a Leo feels appreciated and celebrated in romance, they can be devoted partners who will make their lovers feel like royalty by proxy. The signs most compatible with Leo are fellow fire signs Aries and Sagittarius, as well as air signs Gemini and Libra.