Sonamy: Sleep Talk

Hey, NikkiDollie here, I wrote this instead of my midterm paper so obviously It's longer than my paper's requirements 😅

Please enjoy, comment, and vote~

****************************** 

*No explicit scenes but some heavy makeout sessions and some foul language*

*Amy's POV*

My body felt sore and twisted as I shifted awake. I groaned as I felt a few bones crack. My eyes were crusted shut so when I rubbed them I noticed an unusual sensation. I felt as if there was salt in my eye and my eyelids felt puffy.

'Had I been crying last night?' I knew the answer to my thought. No I had not been crying. I was busy cleaning yesterday so I knew I knocked out fairly easily. Which also explains my sore body. 

Fall had just started so I did my seasonal cleaning of my whole house. The last thing to do is to restock on groceries and cleaning supplies today. 

Undoubtedly, this also means I have to welcome the change in weather. The leaves fallen, the cloudy skies with little humidity here and there. 

Running errands during this time can be a challenge so I always check the weather report before even thinking of leaving the house.

Oh, and when I say the house... I mean my house... I still live alone. It makes me sad from time to time, but I know I have to be mature and independent about it. I'm lucky enough to even have a place I can my home, let alone the fact that my heroic duties helped with my nonexistent payments on it.

Now all I have to do is... get up, make breakfast, check the news, get dressed, go out, get shopping done, come home, put away everything... and finally relax...

All. By. Myself. 

"Ok then. Let's get out of bed then," I say to myself as I start the day. 

****************************** 

I finally made it home after a long day of running boring errands.

I struggled to get my key in my boot as I was carrying two grocery bags. 

Oh, and it's pouring right now... and I have no umbrella. 

After leaning against the door for support as I found my key, I managed to unlock it with less difficulty.

I trudged in and felt the warmth of my house contrast with my dripping cold fur.

"Hi honey, I'm home," I sarcastically say out loud before I add in a sad whisper, "Oh that's right, I live alone."

Suddenly I hear a familiar voice. "Hey, I ordered pizza. Get it while it's hot."

After I took a moment to mentally analyze the voice I recognized the owner and swiftly put down my groceries and took off my boots. I ran to my kitchen where I presumed the pizza and "intruder" would be. 

"Sonic?" I shriek, frantically trying to fix my appearance that was ruined by the weather outside.

"Yeesh. What on Mobius happened to you?" Sonic mocked my hair by pointing at his head and laughing.

"That's the result of running errands when I light drizzle report turns into a hurricane threat," I explained as I gingerly made my way to the kitchen table to grab a slice. 

"I hope you tipped the pizza man well," I say before biting into my pizza. 

"I lied, actually it was more of a joke. I got a box and then it started to rain so I made my way to the closest house I knew." He scarfs down a pizza and points to me and says, with his mouth still full mind you, "That house happened to be yours."