Drugged

A family was having breakfast silently. But that silence was gone when the oldest man started talking.

"Jisoo, go to "Gucci Company" and work with Kim Taehyung tomorrow. I have invested in his company." the oldest man who is Jin's grandpa said.

"But grandpa, he's Jin oppa's enemy. I don't want to do it." Jisoo said as she looked down closing her eyes.

"I don't care and you have to do my decision." Jin's grandpa shouted.

"Grandpa, calm down. Jisoo didn't do anything wrong." Jin looked at his grandpa.

"She doesn't obey me most of the time."
Jin's grandpa said with anger.

"Ok, grandpa. I will go there tomorrow." Jisoo said with sadness.

"Good." Jin's grandpa said with a smile because he got what he wanted.

Meanwhile Taehyung;
Taehyung was preparing for his work in his room until his sister, Irene came in.

"Taehyung. I have something to tell you." Irene said with a smile as she came in.

"What?" Taehyung said as he looked at Irene.

" Go there." Irene said as she handed Taehyung a small card.

"What is this?" Taehyung furrowed his eyes.

"Taehyung, your blind date place. You should have a girlfriend." Irene said.

"Noona, I'm bored of girls." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"So do you like men?" Irene asked raising one of her eyebrows.

"Noona." Taehyung shouted.

"Aish, Kim Taehyung. Low your voice." Irene furrowed her eyes.

"Om." Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"Btw, Taehyung you're not a playboy." Irene said.

"What?" Taehyung said raising one of his eyebrows.

"You don't sleep with women. You just say some confessions and you don't date them." Irene said.

"But Noona, I'm a playboy and I love it." Taehyung said with a proud smile.

"Aish. I have nothing to say." Irene said.

"Good. I win." Taehyung chuckled.

"Aigoo. I will go to the shooting now. Bye and search a girl for you." Irene said and she quickly ran to the outside because she doesn't want to get hit with a pillow by Taehyung.😄

"Aigoo. She only wants a girlfriend for me because she wanna go shopping with my girlfriend and talks bad things about me." Taehyung said shaking his head.

Jisoo's pov
Jisoo was in her room and she was thinking about the matter that happened in the morning.

"What should I do more to get accepted by grandpa? I worked hard my whole life but it still doesn't enough for him." Jisoo was thinking like that until she got a phone call from Chaeryeong. And then, Jisoo answered the call.

"Good morning, madam ." Chaeryeong said in a cheerful tone.

"Good morning, Chaeryeong. Why did you call me?" Jisoo said in a cold tone.

"Madam, I got some news about your mom ." Chaeryeong said.

"Ok. Tell me about it at the company. I will come quickly." Jisoo said.

"Ok, madam." Chaeryeong said and Jisoo hanged up.

𝐀𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐦'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲;
Jisoo was in her office and Chaeryeong was talking about Jisoo's mom's death.