That Night

"Sir, are you ok?" Jisoo went and asked the man who was breathing heavily.

But that man kissed her without telling anything.

"Yah," Jisoo said between the kiss while pushing him.

"I'm sorry." that man pulled out the kiss and took her somewhere which is a private hotel room.( The club is beside the hotel 🏨.)

"Wait, what did you take me here?" Jisoo asked but she's drunk.

"I'm sorry again." that man said and kissed her again.

Jisoo didn't have much energy to refuse kisses because she's drunk. And she liked the kisses.

So she also started kissing back quickly and they both were kissing without knowing anything.
And then,that man took off Jisoo's dress while kissing roughly.

And then,they did it.
(A/N):I can't write it because I'm so young. I just read it.😄

Skip Time, At morning;
Jisoo was waking up beside that man.

"Wtf?" Jisoo cursed out loudly when she saw herself beside a man with only a blanket.

Because of Jisoo's loud voice,that man woke up with closed eyes. Jisoo covered herself quickly with the blanket.

"Why did you curse?" that man woke up with shirtless.

"I want to be crazy." Jisoo said with anger because she remembered everything that she had done yesterday.

"I'm sorry again. I was drugged." that man said closing his eyes.

"Ok. Fine." Jisoo said as she finally decided to look at his face.

When she looked at him,she was so surprised.

"K-Kim Taehyung." Jisoo said widened her eyes.

"K-Kim Jisoo." Taehyung said loudly widened his eyes.

"D-Did I do it with you?" Jisoo said still widened her eyes.

Taehyung in his mind, "Did I really do it with my enemy's sister?"

"Let's forget it and keep it as a secret." Jisoo said with seriousness as she looked at Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung said with a surprised face.

"It's just a mistake and we both don't have feelings." Jisoo said as she looked at Taehyung.

"That's true. Ok. Let's keep it as a secret." Taehyung said after thinking for a minute .

"Ok. So ,now close your eyes." Jisoo said.

"Why?" Taehyung furrowed his eyes.

"I have to wear my clothes." Jisoo shouted.

"Oh,ok." Taehyung said closing his eyes.

(A/N): I don't know why but I felt so shy and I wanted to laugh when I wrote this chapter.😁

Skip Time;
Taehyung was now at his home and he was having breakfast with his sister and dad . But his dad had breakfast silently while Irene was talking many things with Taehyung. But Taehyung was just thinking about Jisoo...

"Yah, Kim Taehyung. Aren't you listening to me?" Irene said as she looked at Taehyung with angry eyes.

"No, I'm listening," Taehyung said shaking his head because he's a little bit scared.

"Why didn't you come home yesterday? Did you sleep with 1 woman?" Irene jokingly said raising one of her eyebrows.

"No, I'm not," Taehyung said shaking his head.

"Oh, ok ." Irene said but she's confused.

"Irene, don't talk. Just eat." Irene's dad said furrowed his eyes.

"Ok, dad ." Irene said and ate her food.

Meanwhile Jisoo;
Only Jisoo and Jin were having breakfast together. Jisoo was regretted last night so she couldn't eat well.

"Jisoo, eat . " Jin said as he looked at Jisoo.

"Oh,oppa. I'm not hungry." Jisoo said.

"Jisoo, even if you're not hungry, just eat. You're so thin." Jin said.

"I know I'm thin." Jisoo said with a chuckle.

"Wait a minute, Jisoo is that a hickey?"
Jin said as he looked at Jisoo's neck with furrowed eyes.

Jisoo remembered about yesterday again and," No, it's nothing,oppa ." She said with a fake chuckle.

"Oh, ok," Jin said but was confused.

☯︎☯︎☯︎

(A/N):Hello, sunshines. I know that this chapter is not long. Sorry for it.
I'm so busy.

Thank you so much for your votes and support. I hope I can do well for
y'all.

Eat well and take care of yourself.
Love y'all so much, 😘😘😘.

Bye!