A letter to the man I used to love-Loki x reader

(Also from the Loki imagines book)

Dear Loki,

Seems like yesterday, when we were in each other's arms, but now you're in hers. She's so beautiful, perfect for you. I can't help but feel happy for her and yet....I want to scream until i can't anymore, cry until I can't cry anymore.

Her auburn hair is perfect, eyes as blue as the ocean, and skin just like yours-pale and beautiful.

I'm..well..I don't know what I am anymore..I'm lost..yeah.

All I can say is I miss you, so damn much, every time I see you with her. I wish you and Sigyn the best.

I'm not good enough for a God, only a goddess like her deserves you, but hey! I already knew that, it's what I said to myself in the mirror everyday.

Honestly, I would do anything to have you back, but i won't, I'm not going to beg for someone who doesn't love me anyway, I have self-respect.

But it still doesn't change the fact that I wish I was in her place, I wish I was still the onw you kissed every morning, the one who hugs you when you come home, who consoles you when you're sad, I wish I was still the person you love.

But... I'm not, I'm not the person you will be kissing, I'm not the person who will hug you, I'm not the person who will console you, and that's all I ever want to be.

Remember that song I used to listen to? The one that made me cry? Mr loverman? That's what I feel like... remember the chorus?

" I'm Mr. Loverman,

and I miss my lover, man

and I'm Mr.Loverman...

and i miss my lover.."

Good bye, Loki Friggason,, I hope you'll be happy with her, hopefully she gives you what you desire.

Regards,

Y/n.