Jealousy-Pin Hawthorne x reader

(I actually like this one)

Damn her, damn her for being so perfect. Damn her for getting everything you ever wanted.

Damn her for taking away Pin, your best friend.

Damn her for taking away Raven, the only thing that reminded you of Diana.

Damn Zoe Philips.

Flashback

It seemed as if the world stopped moving.

Your mare, Diana broke her leg.

She had to be put down.

" Y/n, we have to." Pin said, " Diana is in too much pain, do this for her."

You couldn't, how could you? The black mare was the one thing that made you happy. She was the sweetest, most loving creature, even Raven liked her, and he hated everybody.

Pin knew how much you loved Diana, and how much she loved you. It broke his heart, because not only was he devastated over Diana, he knew how much she meant to you. You never had the best relationship with your parents, so you decided to come here, to live with your relatives. Diana was there for you, she made you laugh, she'd chew your hair, and she trusted you, more than anyone.

" Pin, I can't! She can't die! She won't! She'll heal and we'll all be fine." you replied.

Sighing, he came over you and took your hand.

" Y/n, Diana is in pain, if you love her, you have to let her go, I'm so sorry Y/n/n. Please do this for her. Relieve her from her pain."

Sobbing, you nodded and he pulled you into a hug.

" Shhh, cry all you want sweetheart. Let it all out. Everything's going to be alright." he kissed your head.

~~

Pin helped you get over Diana's death, bit by bit. He introduced you to a new horse Shadowfax. That was when you realized you loved him.

You thought he loved you too, after all, he was closest to you. Always defended you from Mia, you both always rode together, and he liked having you around.

How wrong you were.

Everything changed the day Zoe found Raven.

Raven, who liked you the most, went and bonded with Zoe.

Pin seemed to hate her at first. But you saw the was he looked at her when he thought no one noticed.

You thought you could physically hear your heart break.

So you distanced yourself. From Pin, from your relatives. From Becky and Jade.

You only focused on riding.

~~

" Y/n's acting strange lately. Have you noticed Becky?" Jade asked her best friend as they were hosing down Bob.

" I've noticed Jade, we should talk to her." Becky agreed

" She's been getting better and better at riding everyday. She's going to make the under-18 team. I bet you." Jade nodded towards you, who was practicing , " and she's not talking to Pin either. I found that so strange! They're so close! and Pin really likes her!"

" Let's talk to her after she finished practicing." Becky suggested.

" Yes, let's."

~~