Chapter 4

The door burst open, and a man with silver-white hair came into the room. Tattoos showed under his uniform. He was sweaty all over and breathed heavily. Owl ran to him, worried about her brother.

"Phantom, what's wrong?"

"Our informant...", he bent over, still trying to catch a breath, "he was killed."

Silence fell for a couple of seconds, then Rose said:
"Meaning, we don't know if any of our information was right. Phantom, do you know what informational-ties the informant had?"

"I fear we would have to investigate it further. I am sorry I can't do more at this point."

Black looked at Crimson, who nodded in response.

"Don't worry, I will look into this. I will need partners, so: Kira, Vacill, please accompany me."

"Sure thang~", Kira responds as she left with Black and Vacill.

Chess hurries after Black.

"Chess, please inform Yellow I will be leaving with Vacill and Kira in 15 minutes."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Oh and", Black turns around again and whispers in her ear:
"I am sorry for delaying our meeting~"

Black looked at her with a smile, turned around and the three left to go to the changing room. All walls were filled with showcases full of various weapons, from guns to knuckles and katanas.

"So what exactly is the plan, Black?"

"We will investigate the crime scene and will then decide, which informants to contact or where we need to infiltrate to get reliable information. And please remember", she looks at Vacill, "everything we will hear and see is strictly classified considering the importance."

"Don't worry~" Vacill says as he bows down a little to Black, as he was one head taller than her, "everything will stay between us, dear."

Black smirks.
"Yes, I will take care of that, by all means. Isn't that right, Kira?"

"You got it", she answers without taking her eyes of the katanas she was inspecting.
Vacill grimaces before choosing equipment for himself. Black took a dagger, as well as a gun and Vacill took a shotgun. They took some stun grenades, smoke bombs and a few kunais, just to be on the safe side, changed their clothes and went upstairs, ready to leave.

Yellow was already waiting outside. As the wind blew threw his grayish hair, the big scar over his right eye clearly showed. He was tall and muscular. He bowed to the three and opened the door wordlessly.

„Wait, here?", Vacill asked.

„Yo", Kira answered and got out of the car with Black.
The restaurant in front of them looked really fancy and, of course, expensive.

"We drove all the way here, got our clothes and equipment, just to change clothes again and come to a restaurant? I mean, not to complain but is this really it?"

"Vacill, I know you are new to missions outside but there are two things you need to know: 1. The most normal placed usually hold the most ,information' and 2. My orders are absolute for you. Even if I were to tell you to jump from a bridge, you'd do it."

Vacill swallowed hard, said with a little shaky confidence and voice:
"Of course, your order is always my command."

He winked at Black and she came closer to his face, so that they were only millimeters away from each other.
"Right, because I am your superior. So here is your first order: Put this on."

She held up some blue clothes and Vacill took them to take a look. Meanwhile Black gave Kira her outfit, and took her own out of the car.

A few minutes later, Black checked the communication system.
"Vacill, are you ready?"

"No. I don't want to, Black! Why do I have to be the one to walk around like a cleaner and go to the toilets? Look at this! Blue doesn't suit my red eyes at all!"

"Kira, are you on your position? Black over."

"Hey, stop ignoring me!", Vacill complained.

"Kira here. Yes, I am all ready. The bugging devices are all in place too."

She sat in midst the restaurant at a table. She wore a suit and her ginger hair was tucked back with gel.

"Perfect work as always. I wish Vacill could work as efficiently as you and would stop complaining so much."

"You know I can still hear you two", Vacill said annoyed.

"Tsk. "Look for suspicious material. You will know it if you see it. Search thoroughly. (He said this imitating Black's voice)" I bet Crimson wanted me to do this job."

He sighed as he climbed up on a toilet to reach the ceiling.
"Nothing-"
Vacill heard footsteps and immediately jumped down. It was only one person approaching but he had heavy steps. He went in the cabinet next to Vacill and well did what you do in a toilet. Vacill quickly covered his nose, silently cursing the ones who got him into this.

When the man came out of the toilet, Vacill was cleaning the sink so he could take a quick peak at the man. He was wearing a suit but his face was halfway covered with a hat, only revealing his wide mouth and the double chin. He went out withoit washing his hands and Vacill was again alone.

"Such a pig not even washing his hands after that", Vacill said to himself while shaking his head.

"Vacill, Black here."

"What do you want?"

"That just now sounded pretty bad- As the cleaning person, shouldn't you go and, well, take care of this?"

"You can't be serious. Do I look like a plumber to you?!"

"Does that matter?", she laughed then she suddenly switched to a very low and threatening voice: "I ordered you."

"One second please", Vacill said.

He turned off the communication equipment in his ear, screamed and turned it back on. Then he said with a seemingly calm voice:
"I will go in now."

He went into the cabin, immediately covering his nose again.

"I think I have to puke! How can someone be able to set a nuclear bomb in a fucking toilet?!"

"Vacill have you found anything yet?"

"What do you mean you told me to-" Suddenly something occurred to him. "You don't mean-"
He looked in front of him.
"It's in there?! The information?? You knew didn't you?!" 

He heard a laugh from the other side of the com system.

"Have fun."