╰► ┊ chapter five.

edited ;; 12/20/21
waking up after some intense dance practice wasn't- really a great thing.
but at least, you got to help and know someone more.
xiao, to be more specific.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
his trainees wasn't so hard to teach to be honest, he was just too confusing, and won't get straight to the point.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
well, who am i to complain?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"another day....gosh, i think i'll not stream today. i'm too tired for shit- well, maybe not everything, but i need a break. just one day."
standing up from your bed, stretching your muscles to feel more awake.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"should i take a shower today..? yeah, maybe i should..."
you sleepily walk in the bathroom, taking a refreshing, but short bath.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
‣   love like that by lambc.  ⌁    🎮

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"ahhh, that feels great! what should i do now? maybe i could hang out with bedo today..."
you exclaimed, you in new clothes, looking fresh, as you scrolled down your contacts, looking for albedo's number.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

bedo. < 3
________________

bedooooOooooo! are you free today???

bedo. < 3
yes, i am. why you ask?

i just wanted to ask if we can go to the park together!

bedo. < 3
together? like a date?

i mean- sure,,,

bedo. < 3
it's settled then, see you in a bit.

see ya! ♡

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
albedo was smiling, as he stared at the screen, he let out a satisfied sigh.
'does this man know how much i'm addicted to him?'
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
he started to walk to his dressing room, taking out a dirty white turtle neck, and some pants, along with a pair of glasses.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
'i should get m/n a small gift, after all, it's been a long time since we've talked alone.'
albedo already outside his house, he began to venture to the nearest jewelry shop.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"hello? anyone here?"
albedo opened the door of the shop, a little ring was heard from the bell above it.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
a girl peeked to see who was at the door, she silently ran to the counter, sweatdropping at her own actions.
"ah, welcome! what would you like to purchase, sir?"
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
albedo looked at the displayed jewelry, it was shining, it looked beautiful. it reminded him of, m/n.
"do you have any rings, matching rings, to be exact? the simple kind, and just a few designs on it."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
the shopkeeper brought out a few rings for him to see,
"here are some of our matching rings, do tell me if you like it."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
albedo did like them, there was one set that piqued his interest,
"hm, these seem quite beautiful, they have very few designs too.. how much is this?"