Chapter 6

Edited 20/07/23

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Iman stood there shocked and confused.

How could this happen? She thought as she stood there anxiously.

"THIS.SHINANIGANCE.CANT.HAPPEN. I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN." Iman was brought back from her trip to the thinking world by an angry Angela.

"Angela sit down." Asif commanded while Angela noded sideways indicating 'no'

"Mama, Baba, i can't do this,he is my brother for Allah's sake." Iman said barely audibly.

Wahija was about to talk rudely to Iman and you can tell from the scowl look she had on her face, but then Asif gestured his hand towards her direction,motoning her to stop.

"I'm not your brother Iman, we're cousins, ohh sorry i forgot you only attended high school, and maybe you were not taught about relations there,as you went to a cheaper school, well baby girl let me explain it to you." Asif paused and cleared his throat before proceeding. "
Cousins are people who share a common ancestor that is at least 2 generations away, such as a grandparent or great-grandparent. You and your siblings are not cousins because your parents are only 1 generation away from you. Do you understand it now dummy?" Asif asked in a mocking way.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME SIF." Angela yelled.

"Can you just shut up for once Angela." Asif groned.

Iman stared at her bhai and then Angela, that's when an idea popped up in her mind.

"Asif is in a relationship with Angela and i don't want to be the third wheel,and even if he wasn't in a relationship with anyone, I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM." Iman yelled the last part as she tried to control herself, but couldn't and ended up walking out angrily, ignoring the voices behind her.

She went straight to her room ,and fell onto the bed not bothering to lock her door.

Ya Allah how can this happen to me?

I wish mum and dad were here. They'll never let this happen to me.

She kept sobbing when a growl of her name jerked her up to face the monster himself,as she calls him Asif...

"WHAT THE EFFING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU HUH? Are you mad or something?" He growled and her sobbing continued at a more higher rate. "Go back and tell my parents that you've accepted." He ordered.

"I'll do no such thing, you monster." She challenged him for the first time in her life.

"Ooooo look at baby girl being tough all of a sudden." He strolled towards her and pinned her unto the wall choking her.  "Don't you dare talk back at me, either you go right now,and tell them you accept this marriage..well not that your opinion matters anyways,but just for formality sake, cause if you refuse me, i'll definitely marry you forcefully, and make your life an unbearable nightmare and i know you don't want that." He smiled which she finds disgusting.

"KILL ME. JUST KILL ME. I'M READY TO DIE,AT LEAST IT'S BETTER THAN MARRYING A MONSTER LIKE YOU." She yelled with all her might, not caring about the hand he had on her throat which he now tighteened more making her face go all red, and she was coughing.

His eyes turned very dark with anger and his veins pooped out of his wrist,as he gripped her neck hardly pressuring her to the wall,and digging his slender nails on her neck.

Everything felt and looked hazy for Iman. She felt as if she was fading away,she left his hand which she was gripping before trying to get it off her neck.

I'm fading away, i'll soon be with mum and dad.........

But then he closed his eyes trying to calm himself down,after some seconds he opened his eyes and lightened his grip on iman's neck. Iman face held a look of disappointment, she didn't want him to stop,she wanted to leave this cruel dark world,and go to her parents. She wanted to find peace, and she can only get that when she hugs her parent and never let go.  This earth is not for me......

"Ooooo you want to die? Asif asked. " Don't worry you'll die soon, and that too a very painful one but let's not get ahead of ourselves babygirl, i still need you, you're a major part of, wait nevermind, just go downstairs and tell them you agree or else i hurt the people you love most." -Asif

"I don't have anyone, so how will you 'hurt the people i love most'. " Iman quoted.

"Iman, Iman, Iman,tsk, tsk, tsk, you're really so naive. You really don't know who i really am,i can do anything for my selfish goals,i really don't care who or what is involved, and as far as i've known you, you really care about my family blindly and hopelessly,even if all they have for you is extreme hate hahaha. Okay like i said,i really don't care what and who is involved even if it's my family, i'll eliminate them if possible, and i know my sweet baby girl doesn't want that. Am i right?" Asif touched her cheek, she quickly moved sideways to avoid his touch...I feel disgusting and helpless....

"Don't touch me." Iman wisperd but it was loud enough for Asif to hear.

"Your this fiesty side is a big turn on, but too bad you're just a pawn in a game." -Asif.

"How can you be so heartless. They're your family for Allah sake. I'm no one to judge but this is a massive harram, and you'll rot in hell, Subahanallah."

"Awww,look at my babygirl preaching the word of  God to me, tsk tsk,let me tell you one thing sweetheart, hell is scared of me and so should you. I won't repeat myself again,either you stop this shinanigans and accept me,or i'll kill them all in front of you,marry you forcefully and make your life a living nightmare." Asif said with venom lacing on his voice.

"But i don't like you that way. You're my brother." Iman chocked.out.

"Yeah i already figured that out. I brought Angela here to get you jealous, but you didn't budge, and i really don't care if you like me or not, as long as i get to have you i'm fine with it." Asif shrugged.

"Now move it." He pushed her towards the exit of her room.

"It's a yes from Iman, dad." Asif announced as soon as they went downstairs. "Right Iman." Asif asked while giving her a murderous look.

"Ye....yes. it's a yes fr..from m.. me." Iman stuttered.

"Great. Now that you all have heard from her. I don't want any big celebration, so the wedding should be in a week from now. Zahra and mum will take Iman to the bridal shop to get all the needful.

***
ASSALAMUALAIKUM ❤️

How are my beautiful and amazing readers doing?

Well I'm here to say thank you to you all for all the love and support so far.

You all are the one of the best thing that ever happen to this girl -points at myself- I'm really glad to have you all.

Can you believe we're almost at 1k votes (well we're still in 700 votes but i know my beautiful readers are here to support me)

I love you all so so much. Keep supporting me.

Sending you all massive virtual hugs..

Stay safe and healthy

~BATULXX