Chapter 8

Edited 20/07/23

ASSALAMUALAIKUM ❤️

How are you guys doing?

Double updates

Well i guess this is where the juicy part starts....

Who's excited?

Do vote, comment and share

Let's begin.....

AZAN'S POV

"Qubool hai."
     (I do)

"Qubool hai."
     (I do)

"Qubool hai."
    (I do)

I'm officially married.

I just became someone's husband.

I just married someone who isn't mi riena (my heart)

I just married someone who I've never met before.

I just married someone who isn't Alishba.

I just betrayed my Alishba and married a random girl, who i know nothing about.

I'm yet to see her face, but all i know is that she's going to hate me, and i'll make sure of that.

She's not even the girl my parents supposedly said I'm betrothed to.

How do i know?

Well listen carefully..

Flashback.........

"What are you saying mum? No i can't do this. I argued.

"Please son, just do this for your mother." Mum pleaded.

" Big no mother. You know i only love Alishba."

"I know son and i'm telling you Alishba is not a good girl for you, please try to understand." Mum explained.

How can she tell me what's right?

Because she's your mother. My subconscious replied me.

Well yeah she is but she won't be living with Alishba,i would,so i'll know if she's good or not.

"I just can't do this mother. Why don't you ask Zayn or Zayan to marry her"

"You know Zayan and Zayn are still in school and besides Zayn would never even accept."

"Well find someone else cause i can't do this." I said.

"Please she needs help. I know,i already betrothed you to Fatima, your khala's daughter, but please do this for me.

She's my late best friend's daughter and i promised her, i'll take care of her daughter. Please beta do this for your mother, i'll not ask any more.    Just marry her for now, we'll keep it a secret even from your siblings, when the matter is settled within this month, I'll send her back to school,and if you both don't want to stay married, then i promise i won't force you, even with Fatima,you can marry Alishba then. I promise wallahi." Mum assured.

This means when the time comes i'll be able to marry Alishba.

What if mum's just messing with me?

No no she said wallahi, so i'll take her word on it.

"Fine i'll do it." I grumbled.

Mum hugged me too tightly. " Thank you so much son." Mum smiled widely.

Wow she's really happy.

I guess the so called girl is really important to her.

Well none of my business.

Flashback ends.........

**
"What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." I growled as i spotted the damsel in distress, the cause of my problems, sitting down on my bed,her stupid lengena sprawled on my bed, her veil still covering her stupid face,which i have no interest in seeing.

She was actually looking like these Desi brides you see in the movies,but the only thing differentiating was that, they were no decorations in the room. I asked mum not to decorate the room as it was not a real wedding anyways.

I'll only have such decorations with mi riena. I can't wait.

We are currently at a hotel which my mom booked for the night. She asked me and the girl,Aman Imal or whatever her name might be,to stay since we had a long day.

I told her to book us separate rooms,but she clearly ignored me and put this little pesant in the same room as me.

Well she asked for it,cause she'll have to sleep on the floor or leave my room.

It's actually a hotel room not yours." My subconsciousness mocked.

"I...I'm so.. sorry... Khala she.. she said i-i  could sit on the bed. " I was brought back to earth by the damsel's  stuttering which oddly sounds familiar.

I've heard this annoyingly beautiful voice before but where?

But wait!

How dare she blame my Mom for this.

"Look here you wench. Don't blame my mother for this. Now get up from my bed, and stay away from my room." I yelled.

She can't just blame my mum,who's doing everything for her.

She's just a bi*** who wants to get close to me, and i'm clearly not interested.

"But- But I'm your wife." The queen bee said meekly.

She dared to call herself my wife.

Mom is just too blinded by her fake innocent act to see it was all a plan.

She just wants to get married to me and have my wealth.

She's just a gold digger.

A cheap gold digger who just sold herself.

How did she sell herself exactly?

Oh just shut it.

"YOU ARE NOT MY WIFE AND YOU'LL NEVER BE MY WIFE." I growled.

Only Alishba has the right to be addressed as my wife.

"Get off my bed and sleep on the floor. Mum will bring new clothes for you tommorow, and keep the veil covering your face,cause i don't want to see your cheap unwanted face. You get it?" She nodded and got up taking a pillow with her she puts it on the floor and was about to lie down, when i stopped her and gestured her to sleep on the couch.

Don't give me that look.

It's not as if i like her,i just felt guilty all of a sudden, which i shouldn't actually feel.

My phone rang,i checked and it was mi riena calling. i picked it immidiately.

"Baby i need you here right now." I heard her sob.

"What happened My love? Why the heck are you crying?" I asked worriedly.

Whosoever is the reason for her precious tears must pay.

"Just come here fast please." She sobbed.

If I go now,especially on my wedding night, mum would definitely be disappointed.

"I can't come now Lish, but i'll be there tomorrow. Try to get some sleep. I love you." I said.

"I love you too. Please come tomorrow." She pleaded.

I wonder what's wrong with my girl?

"I'll definitely be there." I said and cut the call.

I turned towards the direction of the sofa and saw the queen her self curled into a ball on the sofa, sleeping peacefully with her back facing me.

I took my sherwani off and went to the bathroom to have a nice shower.

After taking a shower,i lied down on the bed thinking about today.

What a day.