Chapter 3

(This is just like legit bint- (sh*t in hybrodeic ) ) ⚠️Gore and blood up ahead⚠️

Socks woke up, he opened his eyes and let them adjust to the dark lighting. He saw Blaza clutching a gun close to his chest while standing watch while meme snored on a sleeping bag. "Morning Blaza." Socks sighed tiredly, "Morning socks."  "What time is it?" Socks asked. "Hard to tell but it's most likely At least 3 am." Blaza said quietly. "I can take watch for now." Socks offered. "Thanks I needed that." Blaza chuckled. He handed socks the gun he was holding and went to another sleeping bag. Socks soon heard his breathing slow down. For the next few hours or so socks just listened to the infected shuffle then he heard voices. He looked out a slot in the door and saw a man with a gas mask a girl with pastel rainbow hair and sawed off shotgun. Two teenagers one with a black suit and two top hats the other with overalls a brown paper boy hat, dusty brown combat boots and sandy blonde hair. He recognized them and opened the door. "ALLY! LAFF ITS ME SOCKS! GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE!" Socks shouted. Ally saw him and waved she ran over Laff, Nadwe and muffin following close behind. "Get inside!" Socks said hurriedly. He grabbed ally's arm and dragged her in.

"Socks!? Your still alive?" Ally asked. "Yeah- I've been better though." Socks chuckled sadly. Remembering the bite on his neck. His hand went to the spot and rubbed it. "I'm glad you guys are ok though!" Socks said happily. "You guys can rest here." Socks added. "Good because I've been dying to sleep." Ally yawned. Ally walked over and just leaned up against a wall and was out like a light seconds later. Nadwe and muffin ate some snacks and were out seconds later. It was just socks and Laff. Socks felt his arms go into an attacking position like he was about to leap at Laff and kill him but he put his arms by his side. /why the hell would I attack my friend?/ socks thought confused and angry at himself. "So uh I can take watch-" Laff said calmly. "Oh okay-" Socks stuttered, he handed him the gun. "Also I'm glad your alive- i saw what happened."
Laff said, taking the gun. Socks felt his eyes widen. "You did?!" Socks said startled. "Yeah I was getting chased by this big buff zombie- I saw you open your door and get attacked I couldn't help you though."  Laff said. "I couldn't help you" echoed in Socks ears for probably a minute, it made it even more real. "Oh yeah it's alright." Socks said distractedly. He walked over to his sleeping bag, but sleep was far off.

*****

He woke up and saw Ally standing with Meme over a table, pointing to a map and marking it carefully, "our objective, is mercy hospital, there are a bunch of evacuation centers there." Ally said drawing something on the map. Meme nodded. "How much do we have to go through." Meme asked. "Atleast 14 miles on foot- 4 by boat. And if were lucky those 14 miles won't become 30 since we could find a car or a helicopter." Ally suggested.
"It's gonna at least take us  two weeks  to get there."  "Two weeks?" Meme sighed "if we're feeling lucky a week, unlucky we don't make it at all Meme." Ally said sarcastically. Meme was silent after that. "What's going on?" Socks asked standing up to look at the map. "We'll have a couple places to rest, more safe houses." Ally said pointing to red circles "we're aiming for this area." She said taping her finger on a large circle. "Mercy hospital, An evacuation center. We should be safe there." Ally pointed at a blue circle in the middle of FairField. "Sounds good." Socks gave a thumbs up. They got ready to go Blaza finding a box of weapon sheaths for everyone. He also found some belts that could hold things like Molotovs pipe bombs and first aid kits.

-Time skip to the good part of the lore because im cool-

Meme and the rest of the gang were heading to a safe house about a mile away. Socks yellow eye was glowing brighter in the darkness of the forest. It bothered meme and he wondered why. Another question floating in his head was how? How was socks eye glowing yellow? A step off a twig and voices far away made meme jump and turn the safety off of his gun. "Other survivors!" Blaza said hopefully. Socks opened his mouth to speak instead a cough erupted from him. He seemed to be coughing up a lung, "socks are you good?" Socks glanced at meme. His yellow eye was glowing a lot brighter then it was a second ago. His brown eye was also a lighter yellow with some hits of brown. "Socks?!" Meme asked backing away. Socks looked him in the eyes, and tried to speak. "No-" socks started out. He then started to growl. "HES INFECTED! I SAW MY MOM GET INFECTED! IT STARTS OUT LIKE THIS!" Nadwe shrieked "SHOOT HIM MEME!" Muffin shouted cowering behind Nadwe. "No maybe it's just a fluke right? He's coughing because it's cold, and- and he's been running right?" Meme stuttered.

Socks just growled and then ran off. Diving into a bush. "What in the hell- just happened?" Blaza asked trying to lighten the mood. They heard screams in the distance and a "HES A SURVIOR-" "WHYS HES ACTING LIKE A HUNTER THEN FRA-" the sentences was cut off by a blood curdling scream that sent shivers down meme's spine. Socks then imerged from the bushes blood on his lips. His bandages on his neck ripped showing a bite mark and a few burn scars. His hoodie sleeves torn as well. Those scars also exsposed. He licked the blood off his lips. His fingers extend into sharp claws. Blaza brought his gun up and pointed it at socks. Socks took this as a threat and growled leaping at blaza he instantly started tearing at Blaza's skin. "GET HIM OFF!" Blaza shrieked in pain. Meme ran over and hauled socks off of Blaza and socks struggled in meme's grip. He let out a loud scream then fell silent hanging limp in meme's arms. He then heard what sounded like multiple infected screaming. "He summoned a horde!" Ally said calmly although she had panic in her eyes. "We need to get to the safe room it's not to far ahead!" 'Laff said pointing down the hill. Everyone took off. Meme was still carrying  socks. They soon came up on the room. Blaza who was shooting at the horde along with Ally and Nadwe. Laff holding the door open. "Get in!" Laff shouted. Muffin ran in first with meme coming along. Ally didn't stop shooting till Nadwe and Blaza went in.  Laff held the door opens as she walked backwards still shooting in. Laff shut the door and locked it.

————-

Hehe this is so bad I'm sorry lmao-

Hunter: a infected that is stealthy and basically leaps onto a survior and attempts to tear out there flesh. And stuff-

Words: 1,211 (a lot)