~Attention seeking~

Tadashi Hamada of course was working as usual, but his bratty little brother was sitting on the desk trying his hardest to gain attention.

"Tadashiiiiiiiii~!" He groan, throwing his head back slightly as he swung his legs. Yet no reply from him.

The older brother was too busy with research for a paper that was due soon. He listened to Hiro's pleadings, but the only response was a deep sigh through his mouth. This did not make the younger Hamada happy. So, as the genius he was. He used a different approach.

"You've been working on that research for awhile now. How about a break to fuck your little brother?" A smirk crept over his pale face.

Tadashi tensed up slightly at his gesture, but remained calm and seated with no hint of interest only being focused on the computer screen.

Hiro smirked left his face for a moment. He was going to try harder this time. He then propped up his leg on the desk and dragged his hands from his ankle to his inner thigh. "I've been so lonely since you've been busy. So, I started using my blue dildo I had under my bed again, but it's not as big as your cock~." He breathed out before making a humming sound. "I miss it stuffing my small mouth and making me gag when trying to fit the whole thing because it's too big." He groaned soft sticking his index and middle finger into his mouth suggestively.

Tadashi mind raced thinking nothing but dirty thoughts now his imagination running wild. The thought made him shift in his seat it was getting really harder to focus on the computer screen with a horny boy throwing himself at him.

The boy just continue to press on and on as he took out of finger from his mouth to slowly unzipped his jacket . "You slamming into me so sloppily and then your hot semen pouring inside of me, making me shake like crazy.." He now trailed off in a daze, he now got himself turned on at the very thought. He then bit his lip to stop his lip from quaking which set Tadashi off.

At the moment Tadashi caught him bite his lip he lost it. Hiro's mouth did wonders for him rather that been kissing or sucking even licking the drove him mad. Tadashi got up abruptly, grabbing Hiro's jaw not too forcefully just enough to bring his face close to his.

"So, my baby boy wants me to fuck him now? You can't even wait a moment, such an attention whore." He snickered, clenching his jaw.

Hiro eyes widen slightly his brother wasn't the one to curse or use it in a dirty contacts. Even the slightest hint of could be anger coming from automatically made his Harmons go crazy. He was about to speak, but got interrupted.

"You really should be careful about what you ask for, baby boy. I'll stuff that tiny mouth of yours till it hits the back of your throat. You said you've been using that vibrator, Huh? How about I help you with that and inside of you till it hit your little sweet spot? Or just tie you up and have my way with you like your begging me too. Are you planning not being able to walk tomorrow? Because that's were you're headed. I'll fuck you senseless." He growled slightly.

Hiro was shaking. Those dirty words. Just made him get hard at the images being popped up in his head, of being pinned down force fully or pounded into the mattress. Hell he didn't know he was drooling with dilating eyes that screamed "Do it.".

The elder Hamada brushed over his lips, but pulled away when Hiro tried to press them together desperately. Tadashi let go of his jaw as well.

"Ah,Ah,ah. I don't think so." He said before walking away to the door. He then looked up his shoulder. "I'm getting a quick snack and when I come back. I expect the clothes off." He ordered before leaving the room.

Hiro scrambled on to his feet trying to rip his clothes off his body. Meanwhile Tadashi had a smirk plastered on his face. He had won that round.