Chapter 3

(( GUESS WHOS BACK IN BUSINESS >:)!!!!!! THIS ADMINNNNN<3))

Hiro continued this till he came into his mouth, taking his rich semen and this boy shallowed it all.

Tadashi panted and grunted softly, pulling his head away. "All fours, baby boy." He ordered him as he stood his brother to make sure he was balanced.

"I'm not a baby.." He mumbled under his breath and climb into that bed on his knees.

Tadashi raised an eyebrow at his comment. Did he think he didn't hear that? "Would you prefer whore? Or slut?" He asked before giving him a shove on to the bed that made him earn a yelp from him.

With Hiro's upper chest pressed against and his arse that only was the one thing out in the air, but he didn't answer question only blushed. "No answer? I think I'm going to assume that as a yes." His older brother purred. "Just h-hurry up Tadashi ~." His younger brother groaned he wasn't sure how much longer he could take. With that being said he got what he wanted-

more or less.

"N-No, Tada-~! Mmh- not your fingers! That's not what I-" Hiro whined and clenched the sheets feeling his finger inside. The boy couldn't deny it did feel good, but honestly it would get the same effect sometimes. "Not what you wanted?" The older one mused under his breath. "Did you expect me to ram it in? Pffft attention whore and a masochist? Wow, you surprise me everyday." He snickered as he thrusted his fingers in different angles. "Do you like this? What about this?"

Hiro gasped and trembled slightly. This isn't what he wanted. He hated to be teased, because he was the teaser. "Noooo~ just put it in~." He whimpered softly this was rough for him. On the other hand Tadashi was having some fun. "What is it ?" He asked is baby brother waiting for a response. "Y-Your thing down there!"

Despite Tadashi knew what he was asking for. What was the fun in that? His brother decided to censor his word now? That was not going to happen. "Thing? You graduated high school when you were 13. I know you have a wider vocabulary than that."

"Your dick, ok?! Hurry up, Dashi~" He gasped out sharply. That was enough for now.

Tadashi pulled his fingers out gave him what he'd been begging for and started thrusting immediately on entering. Hiro almost lost it, finally getting what wanted from him. Even with that being the case he still wasn't satisfied with each passing second he'd babble 'faster, harder, deeper.' Therefore Tadashi got sick of it. So, he grabbed his dark locks in his hand and pulled hair. "I think you should close that mouth, you're the one getting fucked. So, decisions aren't yours." He growled and it only drove Hiro to his edge. His voice.

Hiro's cries gave Tadashi more confidence. Tadashi aimed straight for Hiro's prostate, causing the young teen to gasp, his back arching up off of the bed. The elder male softly groaned, watching his brother let himself go and allow his body to be overridden with ecstasy. Tadashi leaned over and dug his teeth into one the younger male's back.

Hiro threw his head back as his body trembled, tugging at his restraint of the belt. "Cumming-! C-Cumming!" He shouted in exaggerated tone as his dilated and drool leaked form the sides of his mouth. He couldn't take anymore and he came, babbling Tadashi's name.

So, a couple more thrusts in Tadashi came deep inside of him, moaning his brother's name in his ear.

They both panted heavily and Tadashi pulled out slowly from Hiro.

Hiro was still shaking from his orgasm his mind became fuzzy before he blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiro woke alone in bed, but the first thing he saw was Tadashi at the computer typing.

'Was that some kind of wet dream?' He couldn't help but thinking. If it was he wanted to make it a reality. He sat up and groaned in pain, laying back down.

"You probably won't be able to move for the rest of the day." Tadashi said from the computer. "I went a bit overboard." He chuckled softly innocent as ever.

Hiro huffed and rolled his eyes. "When you're done with your paper. You owe me a massage, nerd!" He shot at him, but he caught as smooth as ever.

"Anything you want baby boy, just be careful and realize who you're seducing."