[1]

Saiki

Okay let me clear this. Why am I here? In a freaking anime? Is-

"Sakura-chan, you okay?" Naruto asked, pausing from his noodles.

Saiki paused. Good grief, this is so troublesome. Again. What am I doing here?

Now that he don't know what to do, he just went to the flow. With a blank face. After all, he knows how to act like a girl.

"Yare yare. I am fine. Just eat." He replied to Naruto telepathically. Saiki was actually surprised. To think that he goes here bringing his psychic abilities with the body of a medic ninja.

Naruto nodded. A bit suspicious because of how Sakura acted just now. 'Is she okay? I swear she acted like she was thinking deeply... Mmm.'

Saiki frowned. He felt like Naruto was thinking something and he can't hear him. He unconsciously look down on his or rather Sakura's finger. He saw his germanium ring on it. How the hell? He took the ring off.

Naruto stares at Sakura. Sakura just took her ring off. He frowned. 'When did Sakura had a ring? I swear, I don't see any ring on her... But, hehe, she's a girl...' Naruto grinned sheepishly.

Oh, it's a thank god then. He's an idiot. Saiki thought relieved.

Saiki eyed the bowl of ramen. Glancing at Naruto's side, he saw a bunches of bowl.

Naruto burp after a ten bowls of ramen. He laughed. "Ha! I'm so full!" He looked at the old man. "Thank you for the food, old man! Delicious as always!"

The old man, Teuchi smiled at the compliment. The boy had gone for two and a half years for training. Naruto really grew. Or not.

Naruto noticed Sakura's silence. He narrowed his eyes. He looked at her closer. 'Something's not right...' No. You're just idiot. It's good that you're idiot. Saiki commented on the blonde's thoughts. It's kinda harsh but it's true.

"Are we done? I would like to rest now."

Naruto scoffed. Looking at her disbelief. "Are you serious, Sakura-chan! Our date's not yet finish!" He declared.

Saiki sighed. "You're being a pain."

Naruto cried. "Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not! Why are you being like that Sakura-chan?!"

Saiki said nothing. He's just staring at the blonde.

Naruto sighed defeatedly. He nod. "Fine. Let's go train tommorow instead, okay?"

Saiki nod. It's fine by tommorow. I'm surely I am back to my dimension tommorow morning.

Or so he thought.

***

Saiki stood with a disbelief face.