[3]

Saiki

Good grief.

"Sakura!" The fifth Hokage shouted. Impatiently staring at her apprentice.

Saiki, who does not know what to reply to the blonde.

When Sakura did not response to her, Tsunade's brow twitched. She was about to blunt at the pink haired when Shizune interrupt.

"Tsunade-sama." The said Kage turned to her.

"What?"

"A message arrived from the Suna council," She muttered with a bird in her arm. There's a scroll in its arm.

Shizune gave it to the Hokage. When Tsunade read what's inside the scroll.

Saiki using his X-Ray Vision, he read it. It is asking for help to rescue the Kazekage.

***

"What?!" Naruto shouted. Shocked and confused across his face when he heard that his friend is being kidnapped. "Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go to Suna!"

"Wait, Naruto!" Tsunade stopped him.

Knowing Naruto, he will surely run to Suna even though he don't have plans.

"Baa-chan-!"

"Stop it, will you? Let the Godaime finish."

Naruto was about to protest when Saiki forcefully control Naruto's mind. It's hard though, what is it to expect from the unpredictable ninja? Naruto zipped his mouth in instant. Looking at his granny Tsunade intently. Tsunade eyed Naruto and Sakura for a seconds then proceed to discuss the mission.

"Yosh! Let's go save Gaara, 'ttebayo!" Naruto stated.

***

Jumping trees to trees made Saiki sweat a bit. He's not tolerate for this. Saiki is known as a easy going psychic. But because of the incident loop he's in, he can't fully use his abilities again. Just like in his dimension.

What a pain. This is so tiring. Maybe I'll do something about this.

Continuing the jumping. He control their eyes and minds. Thinking that Sakura is jumping and running with them, Saiki is flying. He's not even worried about them or for who will able to see him like this. He is a psychic. It's not a boost though.

Jumping tree to tree again, Saiki notice a another presence. He tap Naruto's shoulder and point at the ground. They have notice Temari.

Until then, they informed Temari about the situation. About Gaara's kidnapping and Kankuro being affected by unknown poison. And knowing that he's in their medic's body, then it's his responsibility for their wounds and stuffs.

Temari looked away. Worried filled her body. They decided to resume their travel but this time, they are faster than the last time.

Naruto on the other hand, still not finish on his bumbling about saving his friend. "I know what it feels... We're both jinchuriki..."

Saiki, listening into Naruto's thoughts about the harshality about being a jinchuriki. Listening how he feels about having a beast sealed inside him. Tough childhood Naruto had, Saiki realized about how cruel the world is in the said anime.

Saiki sighed. Still flying easy, "He really did have a ninja way... Good grief. He is no different from my classmates, such a pain. It was great that I lived in a modern and in a real world.

***

Saiki, doing his easy-going-suna. Floating while hypnotizing them.

So long but not too long, they have arrived at the Sunagakure and greeted by the sand nins on guard. Once they stepped in the room where kankuro's in, Chiyo make her ignorance by hissing at Kakashi and just stopped by the granny's old brother.

Saiki sighed. They had lead him to Kankuro to get the poison out of his body. It can't be help, did it? Now. How can I remove the poison? I'm not a medic...

He have audience here. Watching his every moves. On a second thought, he sighed. Why am I in this situation? Why am I in another's story? I have mine to continue. He irritably thought while staring at Kankuro.

Without thinking about someone who will may see this, he lifted his both hands and stop into Kankuro's chest. Medics in the room panicked about what the pink haired medic was doing. She's going to heal the Kazekage's brother without any orders nor stuffs they may needed.

Saiki let out a breath silently. Thinking about the poison in this brunette's body, he stares deeply in his hands and thinking to control the unknown poison off to the body.

In a seconds, the medics, Kakashi, Temari and others looks at the pink haired with a shock and sweats on their when they saw the poison smoothly get out of Kankuro's body.

Chiyo stood up shock about what was she's seeing. She had checked about Kankuro's situation but none came up with a theory to make a antidote. But this girl. A Konoha medic kunoichi. It's not surprising that this girl knows about medic, it was because her master. She had heard that she's the Fifth Hogake's apprentice, the slug princess. But the more shocking is that, this little medic is currently taking the poison out smoothly without breaking a sweat. Chiyo rose her brows. 'This girl have a great potential.'

Naruto stares at Sakura with a smile and proud face. 'Heh, Sakura-chan's really dependable...' he chuckled.

Saiki sighed. Hearing the 'granny's' and the idiot blonde's thoughts make him almost to hiss. Focusing into the poison, he slightly shook his head. He does not need distraction. He needs to finish this faster. Who am I kidding? Good grief.

Temari sighed at relief. 'What a formidable medic she is... After this, Kankuro will owe Sakura.' Still watching the pink haired's show, she smiled. Knowing that her brother will definitely save. But her smile fell. Thinking about Gaara's situation.

___________________________________________

That's all I guess. Sorry for the errors and this is not edited.

For starters, I'm deeply sorry for this chapter's mess. I just wrote what I mostly remember about this arc. Don't hate me😭 maybe I'm wrong, maybe not. Gosh I hate this. Do I need to rewatch Naruto?

Cliffhanger sorry!

Bye bye.

Erina's out!