INTRODUCTION

What I'm doing

As I mentioned in the summary, this will be like a Choose-Your-Own-Story. Rather than having all of the options already written and you flip between the choices, I give you the choices and you vote for which one you want me to write about next. At the bottom of every excerpt there will be a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 choices.

What I want

All I ask of you, my dear readers, is to comment below and tell me where you want the story to go. I will be updating the story every Saturday at which time I will look at each of the votes, tally it up, and go with the option that has the majority. (In the case of a tie, I will choose which one I prefer to write)

Why should you do this?

First of all, it is for fun. You get to watch a story unfold before you eyes and you get to take the direction you want it to go. 

Second, If you help me, I will help you. Anyone who comments on the chapter will receive a read, comment, and vote from me. This applies to every chapter. So if you comment on chapter one and chapter two of this story, I will read, comment, and vote for two chapters of yours as well. If I have five people comment on the chapter then I'll be reading, commenting on, and voting for one chapter of each of those individuals.

Ready to go?

Let's do this!

(P.S. Comments on this chapter are not included because there is not yet a choice to be made)