Prologue

Guard: MOVE FORWARD, WEAKLING!!!

Say the guard as he shoves a person to move forward. The said person is Y/n, a human with villain power, 'Absorb', this power can absorb every person's power with Y/n decision, he can decide whether he wants to absorb or not. It all depends on his decision.

 It all depends on his decision

(Big right?)

The place he is heading is jail, a high-tech jail equipped with high-tech security to prevent any prisoner jailbreak. The chance Y/n die escaping is 99.9%. But hey he has a 0.1% chance left, just believe in him. Nothing is impossible if you don't try it yet.

"The fact that I will die by trying to jailbreak is indeed true. The guard was equipped with armor that I had never seen before. The armor has a barrier around it to prevent any attack to break the armor.

And the gun, look at those guns. It has a scope on it. Not a normal scope, but aimbots scope. How do I know? I am the one that created that scope. It makes the bullet or plasma being shot by the weapon have a lock mode that follows the target no matter how far they go. Even if they teleport.

Luckily I made a weakness so I can fight someone using the same attachment. The disadvantage of this scope is the bullet being shot by the weapon is 50% weaker than the original, but it is enough to pierce tank armor. . . nope, I can't escape.

Goodbye little one, and goo- no no no, she a bitch, she can go do whatever she wants, but at least make sure my daughter doesn't get into her mess. F*cking slut bitch assh*le mothers*cker lesbian. . . I need a phone to search for information to insult stupid wife of mine."

Guard: Here is your room, don't try anything stupid white boy racist.

"He is white too. And the president is white too, maybe he forgot his skin color. *sigh" I hope I meet some powerful people that have 'time' manipulation power. When I absorb it, I will kill the people that made fake footage of me killing the president.

I will let the footage of me(fake) f*ck random slot to my wife. She doesn't believe me, plus, that day I celebrated with a friend of mine about Sasha's drawing. She was even there to celebrate together with me, she too idiot, no, moron, yes she a moron and stupid. I stand by my insult, beat me to it."

Y/n entering the room that has an old man sitting with the upper body showing his bare chest that had many tattoos on it. And he is staring at Y/n with a smirk. With the stare looking exactly where his pupil is, Y/n feel huge goosebumps coming from this guy, not just goosebumps, even shiver like a scared kid.

He senses even is tingling many times to alert Y/n that this man is dangerous. Very dangerous.