WHAT TO DO?

Taylor pov
I couldn't believe what l just heard Ari PREGNANT!" Ari clam down,its gonna be okay"l said to her l couldn't let her see me scared fuck! what was l gonna do l have to keep ari and the baby safe now l can't let anything happen to them

Ariana pov
Taylors words clam me down he  holds my hands making me feeling safe ,honestly l didn't what to expect but lm glad his not freaking out ,he so clam, he's eyes stared at me, its like he knew what to in these kind of situations l hold his hands tight and asked "tay what are we gonna do?" "your gonna move in with me, we are gonna take care of our baby" he says he's words made me blush did he mean that l asked myself l hugged taylor God damn! he smelled good l lifted my head seeing taylors face worried but quickly turned into a smile l let go and rushed to my class............

Taylor pov
As Ari rushed to class l walked back to my car and headed to the office soon or later she's gonna find out  who l am
This is gonna be harder than l thought l said walking down the hall but l couldn't think about that l had a meeting to get to....

Ariana pov
The day went on pretty fast l was nervous seeing him again was actually gonna move in with him? l guess its best for our baby as walked l saw him waiting and damn! Why did he had to this good looking black t-shirt ,ripped jean, sat on his car l bite my lip fuck!how was l gonna control myself around him he's so....... I couldn't find the words  l walked up to him" hey"with smile he didn't say a word expect "get ln"confused l got ln, the ride was weirdly quiet but l broke the ice"umm can we stop at my place".."no need l have send someone to get them"he said l was confused how did he know where l lived and why was he acting like this l was annoyed and turned the other side we got to the place it was huge was he some sort of rich kid or something ,I have never seen so men ..we got out of the car Tay took my hand "welcome" with a soft smile "let me show you around"

_______________________________

Later......

my legs hurt after he showed me  everything he's house is huge, he showed me my room
It was next to his " gets some rest" he said coldly l rolled my eyes fuck l can't deal with this " l shouted at Tay"hey you know you need to stop doing that"!he turned "what" he came closer l could feel his hot breath" being cold to me" he lifted my chin staring at me, causing my legs to feel weak"bad day sorry princess"with a smirk he walked away leaving me there .........