<4>

A S S  Sorry had to-

"COME ON DOWN YOU THREE WE GOT TO GO INSIDE!!" phil had to yell at the 3 that were floating to high in the air for comfort "WE CAN'T COME DOWN ON OUR OWN, WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL WE GET CLOSE TO THE GROUND" well fuck-phil had to fly up there grab one of them then fly down so ranboo can stop floating...so that's what he did. 

once on the ground, they all walked over to the door tubbo in front, phil at his side, and ranboo and tommy in the back, all but phil were scared of what lies ahead. when they opened the door that's when they saw him. nicely kept blond hair, green hoodie, and bright green eyes filled with hate. 

all three kids had different flashbacks, one being held under bleach, and being thrown into water more times then he can count, another remembers being held down and having knife at his wings, in all honesty ranboo had barely managed to save him from that one, and the final boy remembers all the mental abuse, all the glass being thrown at him, and not being able to eat for a week at a time.

"oh hey dream!! what are you doing here-" in seconds tubbo was on the ground, punches being thrown. to be honest ranboo can't remember anything past that...well he can remember endermen screaming, his hands being bloody, and being in a hug, was ranboo pulled in for a hug, did ranboo pull someone else into a hug? he wasn't sure...guess he'll just have to wake up to find out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

once ranboo finally awoken he noticed something, he was somewhere he wasn't used to...it was a room with dark purple walls, but there was something he knew by heart, the feeling of tommy and tubbo both laying on him. ranboo sat up faster then he ever has a pulled the first one he could reach into a hug, which was in fact tommy.

Ok so shit chapter i know, but i needed to post SOMETHING so here we are. :')