Chp :- 8 Plane Jane Snowflake

(A/N - This book isn't edited. Will undergo editing later.)

(A/N - Here's an update for y'all guys. Enjoy.
Very sorry this book will be in slow updates only. Hope y'all understand 🥲😅.)

NIRAV GOEL

Jevon Terrace & Banquet Hall, Mumbai.

Finally the day, 1st February has come and Abeer's bachelor hood to husband hood countdown has begun. We reached the venue before time to check all arrangements and everything.

Ishaan, Rohan, Nikhil, Gautam are also invited and they'll be accompanied by their wives except Gautam as he's still unmarried. Kabir was coming along with his brother Rohan and his wife Natasha so only I accompanied Abeer and his brother and cousins.

Soon after a while, some guests started coming in and we all got busy in welcoming them. A song was played and Sapna and Abeer made a grand entry. Everyone was cheering and hooting for them. Me, Ved, Ekansh and his wife Kirti, Chaitanya and his wife Shikha were dancing behind the would be bride and groom. Kabir also joined us as soon as he came.

People were having cocktails, mock tails and appetisers respectively and talking to their friends and relatives. Everyone was enjoying the cool and chill atmosphere. Sapna and Abeer were going table to table meeting their guests. Me, Kabir and Ved were sitting on the table near the dance floor. Chaitanya, Shikha, Ekansh, Kirti were sitting on the table beside us and were eating the delicious food.

“Oh my god, Di” I heard someone shout.

I turned to look back to see someone whom I never wanted to see, my ex girlfriend or I should say ex fiancé, Maira Saluja in a beautiful magenta split A line gown walking towards Sapna. Well like someone said ‘even if you coat a metal with gold water it won’t turn gold’. No matter what Maira wears she won’t become beautiful in my eyes. Because of what she did to me in the past, she has lost the chance with me. I'm glad that I'm no more along with her even though it hurt badly initially but I'm over that phase and much happier now.

“Mairu baby! I am so glad you came.” Sapna said and hugged Maira.

A waiter came and placed some drinks and appetisers at our table. When we asked him who ordered it he said Akanksha ma’am had. It was so thoughtful of her. This girl never fails to impress me. My Angel. We ate food and talked about our sangeet performance. Sapna and Maira were meeting their relatives and Abeer sat with us for a while.

I saw Akanksha giving instructions to the caterers and servers and the bar tenders. She was wearing an elegant yellow gown looking like an Angel straight from heaven. I came out of trance when I heard Kabir, Abeer, Nirav, Chaitanya and Ekansh singing together, “Aankhon mein teri ajab si adayein hai hooo Aankhon mein teri ajab si ajab si adayein hai, dil ko bana de jo patang saasein ye teri woh hawayein hai.”

They caught me checking out Akanksha so now they’re teasing me, cheeky bastards! I glared at them and they stopped and laughed.

I sarcastically said, “Someone please call the mental hospital.”

Abeer said, “you’ll need to go to a hospital not us.”

Ekansh said, “you’re damn whipped bro you’re a gone case.”

Kabir said, “The sooner you accept it, the better. And I approve of this my boy." He used the tone that dads generally use.

I rolled my eyes and muttered, "thanks grandad." I added the word grandad just to piss him off. He smacked my head.