Our Little Peach 🍑

Tags: [Very important! Read‼️]

Before you proceed:

- Male omegas cannot get pregnant. (Why? Cos' I said so. Duh!)

- Visuals at the end
- Welcome to my first threesome
- Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung are all same age for the sake of this fic. If you wanna know who's elder, maybe consider it with their birth months. They are in their 3rd year of their college.
- For someone who never bats a lash while writing smut, I was blushing so hard. I bow to all who write poly. 

*Sniffles*

(I legit blushed. J and Sana are witness to my embarrassment. And thanks for all the encouragement my babies. Thank you L and Aru for always cheering up for me. Love you ❤️)

🍑🍑🍑My soulmate, J, this is for all your hard work, baby. 

🍑🍑🍑Hey lovelies, it's been a year since I began writing FF and I wanted to gift you this fic to celebrate that. What better occassion than dip my feet into A/B/O pool. Lol. So, here's 15k of filth.

🍑🍑🍑Thanks to my baby Sana for always coming up with such wonderful moodboards and always entertaining my ramblings. Here's her <br /> Show my baby some love. She makes AWESOME moodboards. PeriodT.

🍑🍑🍑Note: On a serious note, my work has been crazy lately. So I haven't been able to focus on any ongoing fics. Don't worry, I'll definitely finish them. Just need time and some peace to finish it since I left them all in a turning point. Don't wanna give you half-baked stuff. So be patient and bear with me.

Also, Omega Jimin Fest fics have been revealed. Don't forget to check out on Twitter. My fics are there somewhere.

Happy reading!

Jimin had a hard time adjusting to the party scene

Jimin had a hard time adjusting to the party scene. Loud music, a bit too loud for his sensitive ears, and sweaty bodies everywhere. Their overwhelming scents did nothing to ease his rattling nerves. The floor vibrated beneath his feet and he felt the vibrations to the tip of his hair. Drinks were flowing like a fountain and the party-goers were getting drunk as if it was their last day on earth.