Part 1.

I woke up in the morning and got ready for the day.
My mom called and said "Bebé, come downstairs and eat your breakfast." I went downstairs and sat down next to my crackhead sister.

I stayed silent as i ate my cereal and watched some EddieVR and laughed like a hyena. After i finished downstairs I went upstairs to my bedroom and continued to watch EddieVR videos again.

After a while of YouTube i exited out and went on Discord to call people. I ended up calling my My bestie Skye because nobody else answered. Me and her played Minecraft for a long time, while i was doing other things.

I was yelling in my first language at roblox horror games (Aka Spanish) until my bestie called me
"EddieVr's daughter!" I sighed because people always called me that. Honestly not gonna lie I smiled at the fact i'm getting called my favourite YouTuber EddieVr's daughter.

I remember saying "I wish I was EddieVR's daughter." My bestie laughed at my response and so did I. Soon enough we both stopped and got off call. I just layed in my bed and grabbed my phone to play some music.

Soon enough I fell asleep, after listening to many slowed+reverbed songs. I woke up soon after getting called down for dinner. I just put on my headphones and watched YouTube and also ate my food.

I finished watching some YouTube videos and decided to go on FaceBook and Tiktok. I commented on two of EddieVr's Tiktok's and also commented on one of his facebook videos"This is the guy who people call my dad." "Now I know why."
I laughed at my comments and then decided to draw.

I drew a DreamXd Blob and a Dream Blob, once I was happy with my drawing I closed my drawing book and went to sleep again. The next morning I woke up and got ready for school.