Prologue

This happened because we both got too hooked up with this arpg game named Genshin Impact! It's a really fun game to play with despite the 'for god sake im gonna kill somebody' rng thingy in the game. If any of you played Genshin and in Asia Server, do add me OwO)b

Nyankochii4's AN: Fairy Sou better then Paimon fight me-

All characters doesn't belong to me, they belong to themselves and I just borrowed their stages's name. This had nothing to do with the people itself. Please keep that in your mind and heart (o^^o)

If you are not comfortable with this, please don't read okay, go back and no attacking me and other writers 😭

*•̩̩͙••••••••̩̩͙•*

"Eve-san...I'm hungry..." From inside of this story's main character's pocket, Eve, a tiny fairy complains, his head poking out from the fabric.

"We've been wandering for hours! Can't we stop by a campfire to make food...?" Sou softly whines...even though he didn't walk for a single bit of the journey, only flying and sometimes fighting.

Eve stops in his tracks in order to look down at the fairy inside his pocket. "Eh... but we just walked like 8km from the shore where I fished you out."

"T-The fish looked tasty!" Sou tries to explain why he did such a thing, and why they now had quite a few fish sitting in Eve's bag to eat later.

"I was really surprised when I hooked you out from the pool... really that scared me." Eve replied back, reminiscing about the event that happened earlier.

Flying out of the pocket, Sou moves to sit on top of Eve's head, softly giggling. "But you saved me~ Like always...thank you, Eve-san!" Ever since they met a while back, Eve had to help Sou a lot...but Sou did his best to be helpful to the other too!

Shaking his head, the mushroom head patted Sou's small head with his fingers. "I should be the one thanking you. Without you.... I might also die." Eve muttered softly.

"Then it's mutual~" Humming, Sou nuzzles Eve's hand before starting to think. "Do we...even know where we're going now?" They had been walking aimlessly for so long!

Humming, Eve looks at the mini map on his hand. "We should reach the first statue of Seven soon."

Looking around, Sou breathes in the fresh air, drinking in the elemental energy of the area they were in. "This one...I believe belongs to the anemo archeon! I...think? Ah mou, I don't remember a lot about this world.." Maybe he wasn't the most knowledgeable traveling partner!

Opening the traveling log he found during their adventure, Eve looked at the statue in front of him. "This is anemo archon, barbatos."

"I wonder...what happens if you touch it?" Filled with excitement, Sou removes himself from Eve to fly a little faster, hoping the other would follow after.

As Eve moves closer to the statue, his body suddenly becomes light. Tilting his head, the brownish blonde haired male touched the statue by instinct. Suddenly, a surge of wind surrounds him. His clothes started to glow and a teal light glowing on the hollow piece that embedded on his clothes. "Eh?" A surprised voice came out from Eve's mouth.

Widening his eyes at this, Sou flies a few circles around Eve then the statue. "Woah! C-Cool! I want to see what that shiny light was!" Out of his excitement, Sou transforms back into his larger fairy form to plead Eve to try out whatever...just happened and gave to him!