Chapter 01

I swear I will update all my book this week... please look forward to it! Anyways new chapter for Utaite impact and some new character have been added~ So more gae~ This chapter is a little short so please read it like you just passing time! Until next time~ My AN keep getting shorter lmao

Nyankochii4's AN: Sou is a smaller, cuter version of paimon-/slapped

All characters doesn't belong to me, they belong to themselves and I just borrowed their stages's name. This had nothing to do with the people itself. Please keep that in your mind and heart (o^^o)

If you are not comfortable with this, please don't read okay, go back and no attacking me and other writers 😭

*•̩̩͙••••••••̩̩͙•*

Birds singing and sunlight peeking brightly from the room that Eve had lend in the cathedral of the Mondstadt. Slowly stretching his arm out from the bed, Eve turned toward his fairy that sleepy on his stomach, the mushroom head let out a soft laughed.

"Good morning Sou."

Rubbing his eyes with both hands, Sou yawns and stretches, so much that he almost fell over from how big the stretch was. "Good morning, Eve-san~"

"Did you sleep well?" Eve said softly, playing with Sou's hair.

"Nn~ How about Eve-san?" Rubbing his little head against Eve's hand, Sou closes his eyes to relax.

Nodding his head, Eve uses a gust of wind from his finger to open the window.

Nearly falling over as a cold breeze whooshed into the room, Sou clings to Eve's shirt.

"Cold?" Cradling the small fairy in his hand, Eve brings the brunet near his cheeks to nuzzled him.

"The wind is cold..." Clinging to Eve's warmth, Sou snuggles into his cheek.

Closing the window, a little bit more, Eve wrapped Sou's small body with his hand. "The breeze in Mondstadt is really nice."

"I feel like it'll blow me away!" Sou hugs to Eve tighter. "But at least your pocket is nice and warm~"

Patting the small fairy gently on his head, Eve closes his eyes. His hair slowly being caressed by the wind until the moment of peace being interrupted by the redhead.

"Good morning~! Ah, were you both still sleeping, sorry!" Sakata slowly closes the door, bowing his apologies.

"Good morning Sakata-san. What happened?" The mushroom's head smile softly.

"I was just waking you up if you wanted breakfast?" It was that time of morning and Sakata would pay!

"I want!" Eve replied.

"Me too!" Sou raises one of his tiny hands.

"Then get ready and come with me!" Sakata tries to rush the two.

"Okay!" Herding to Sakata's order, the traveler get up from his bed and start to get ready for the day.

Rubbing his eyes, Sou sleepily floats to sit on the dresser while Eve got ready.

Clenching and unclenching his palm, Eve packed his bag in diligently before stepping out from the room. "Where are we going?"

"Just outside! There's a really nice restaurant~!" Sakata smiles warmly, watching Sou sneak into Eve's pocket.