Chapter 3

Y/N POV

Once me and Katie got back to my apartment we sat and watched the whole first season of friends after it was over I looked at Katie who was know in my favourite oversized ACDC tshirt

"So what do you think"

She scratches the back of her neck and has a small stretch.

"It..was..fine"

My face dropped as she looked at me.

"Just fine"

She smirks and giggles as she continues to look at me.

"Fine it was cute happy"

I shake my head and get up and walk to the kitchen to make a coffee as I hear Katie laugh.

"Love I don't know what else you want me to say...I just Don't get excited with stuff like this like you do"

I turn around with a pout on my face as I cross my arms.

"I felt so excited to show you thee most important show which made me want to be an actor and I got all hyped up like a kid at Christmas and instead of the awsome dirt bike....I get socks thats the feeling I have and before you say stop pouting I'm not pouting I'm brooding that's how sexy lesbian woman pout"

Katie gets up and walks over to Y/N as she looks at her as she places her hands on Y/N's hips.

"What colour of socks were they or more to the point what colour of socks am I"

Y/N smacks Katie as she walks off leaving Katie in a fit of laughter.

  ...............

Y/N finally dressed in her characters outfit she makes her way onto the set.

After the events of this morning Y/N is still pouting which doesn't go unnoticed by Brie

"Uh oh someone has a pout"

Y/N still frowning walks over to Brie as Brie puts both hands on Y/N's cheeks and kisses her nose then her forehead.

"I'm not pouting"

Brie plays along with Y/N as she wraps an arms around her and brings her into a hug.

"Ah ha sure tell that to the baby sized pout on your lips...what's wrong babe tell mama Brie...do I have to beat someone up for making my Princess frown like a big ol puppy"

Y/N thinks for a second before looking at Brie.

"It's such a tragedy...Brie....I don't know what to do and its killing me inside"

Brie suddenly becomes very concerned all playfulness has gone.

" babe....what's happened"

Y/N know with tears in her eyes looks at Brie with sadness making Brie's concern to only grow

"It's katie"

Brie's eyes go wide

"What about Katie....oh my god did she try to hurt you or force you into an uncomfortable situation"

Y/N shakes her head as Brie grabs her shoulders.

"Y/N you have to tell me right know"

Y/N's lip know trembling as she looks at Brie.

"Katie......Katie"

Brie wipes tears away from Y/N's eyes.

"Katie what...come on babe tell me Katie what....what did she do"

Y/N takes one final breath.

"Katie doesn't like friends"

Brie just frowns at Y/N as she looks her dead in the eye.

"Run"

Y/N know the one being confused looks at Brie.

"What"

Brie has a unreadable expression on her face.

"Run fast...Run far"

Y/N tilts her head.

"Huh...how far and why"

Y/N could clearly see Brie's patients dwindling away.

"To India because I'm going to.....KILL YOU"

Y/N just smirks and takes off running as she screams as everyone watches what's going on as caity takes a sip of her coffee and a bite of her bagle as she looks at Katie.

"Just another typical Monday"

Katie agrees with Caity as they clink mugs as the scene continues to unfolded between Brie and Y/N.