Chapter 1

Y/N Pov

So I got the call about them doing a friends reboot set in San Francisco which is cool and the people they have casted I have worked with some of them before hand I'm on my way for the first table read as I quickly finish getting ready.

I grab my keys as I start to make my way to the set once there I bump into katie as she has 2 coffee's in hand.

"Hey Katie"

She smiles at me as she hands one of the coffee's to me as I look at her.

"Double shot non fat white Mocha right"

I take the lid off and have a quick smell as I smile at her and put the lid on and take a drink.

"Wow you know my order off by heart I'm flattered"

She smirks as she holds the door open for me as we walk inside.

"I also know that you take the same route here every day you go out for a jog at 5am and have your breakfast at 6:35am before getting ready for what ever day it is"

I stop in my tracks as I look at her.

"Okay know your starting to get creepy"

She laughs.

"Y/N is not that you forget we lived together while we were both on supergirl that and your a person of habit it's the same routine every morning"

I shake my head as we get out the lift and walk into the room for our first table reading.