Chapter 4

In the cupboard, she followed Shawn in. He sat there chill and comfortable. Yes, Addison was still drunk but the fact that she was fine with a casual hook-up made things difficult. This would never be that. He was going to be her tutor. When they got in, they both sat at two stools, opposite sides. The timer started. Shawn started to smirk which confused Addison. What was there to smirk about? "So, what do you want Bambi?" Finally, she properly looked at him. "Bambi?" That was it.

"Fuck off!" Addison raged, "I'm not fucking Bambi." He giggled in response. He really was the bad boy they all knew. She tried to push passed it but no there was no hope. "Come on, I'm just having a laugh," she wasn't impressed. Was this the guy that was supposed to get her psychology grade back to where it should be? Addison huffed, "Yeah well am I supposed to be impressed?" And she twittered under her breath, "Can't believe you're supposed to help my psychology grade."

"What was that?"

"Nothing," Addison realized what she had just said. Quite frankly she didn't want to worry about psychology until Monday. Huffing and puffing bored as the minutes started to tick by. They twiddled their thumbs and looked around the walk-in cupboard for the millionth time.

Then, "So, want to do anything? I mean this would be your first time for anything right?" Addison frowned in his direction. How could he casually come out with stuff like this?

"No. And I'm not a virgin, I've had plenty."

Shawn nodded and said it was fine. What? He didn't even pry? She continued to frown but with more confusion this time, "What's up?" Shawn asked her curious.

"You just didn't pry or anything. Sorry, I guess I've never experienced that before, usually guys are dicks like you, but I guess they come across a lot more desperate than you do," she chuckled a little with an involuntary smile. He looked her way without her noticing too much. Her smile was almost giddy, and sweet. She appeared innocent but he felt like there was so much more to her than just an innocent exterior. Tonight, she was showing she was more than a Bambi. Then she noticed, "What?"

"Nothing just haven't seen you smile before," he laughed, and she scoffed but found herself laughing.

"Haven't had anything to smile about," but now she was smiling and so was he. And they kept on looking. Deeper and deeper into each other's eyes. It seemed Shawn wasn't quite as confident but Addie on the other hand felt Shawn's confidence reflect in her. "Fuck it," she said. She leant in and crashed her lips on his. He kissed her back with same amount of passion. It took him by surprise, but he embraced her the way he knew to but in a more caring way. She didn't feel like a drunk hook up even though that was exactly was it was. It felt more meaningful. They were close, not letting any space between then. It was incredible and intimate. But it was just as hot and intense. He moved his hands down from her waist further up never letting his hands leave her body allowing pressure against her body as he moved up. Feeling over her curves. Reaching her breasts. A gasp left Addie. The pleasure... undeniable. Shawn smirked and asked, "jump baby." She continued to make him feel really good grinding on him teasing like he has never been teased before. Wow, usually a girl would just get straight to it. The breaths between them, hot and heavy. And then he asked, "please baby, I beg you." She stopped kissing him and bit her lip satisfied that she heard him beg for her. Finally she jumped for her and he rested her on a cupboard. "Can't believe you made me beg baby," and she smirked in response. Shawn got close to her lips and talked basically against them full of breath and moans in between his words, "You're going to feel amazing. You made me beg, I'm going to make you beg now." He kissed her rough and then trailed down causing her to start moaning and he gently let his hands fall to her thighs after pulling the denim out of their way slipping his hand between the fabric of her laced panties. His finger slid over her folds. The pleasure, unbearable. She had never been touched in such a way, it felt incredible. He stroked over and over at a steady rhythm and kissed her, remaining their bodies close together.