CHAPTER FIVE.

If you tell Jungkook a week ago that he would be considering time traveling back in time to get his revenge, he would laugh at you and say, "You're crazy, time traveling is impossible."

Well, it's not because time traveling is actually possible.

Jungkook grits his teeth in anger and huffs in frustration. How in the world V is so powerful he couldn't even defeat him here in the present? That he had to go back to the past where the man wasn't even that powerful yet?!

"Are there any other options? Other than time traveling? What if I can't go back?!"

The possibility of not coming back here scared Jungkook to the core. Being stuck in the past sounds so scary and he thinks he can't do it.

"Don't you want to kill him or not? The only option you have here is to go back in the past! Even all of the light fairies ourselves can't even defeat him!"

Jungkook shuts his eyes shut, feeling the frustration building up heavily in his chest.

"I can assure you, I can take you back here once you finally do it. Once you finally killed him. After all you helped me, this is the only thing I can repay you back." Yoongi was staring at him full of emotions.

He hears the doe eyed male sighs.

"So, you can time travel?"

"My powers include telekinesis, teleportation and time traveling. I'm the only fairy who can travel through time. Though my powers have limits, I can only time travel four times. I've already done the first two. I went back to World War II to search for my family but I can't erase their fate. They're meant to die in the war and then I used the second time to go back here." Yoongi explains.

Jungkook was speechless at the sudden revelation. He shook his head again. "This is getting ridiculous."

Yoongi ignored his comment. "And now I'm going to use the last remaining two, for you to go to in the past and for you to go back here in the present. I'm willing to help you. I don't want to be in debt to someone."

Jungkook bit his lip, hesitating but nevertheless, he finally made a decision.

"Fine. I'll do it."

Yoongi's eyes widened. "You're really sure about this kid? Do you even know what V looked like when he was younger?!"

Jungkook paused. Wait a minute, he didn't even know what V looked like without his mask. How can he find him in the past?

Jungkook's silence was enough to make Yoongi yell at him in frustration.

"Kid, you didn't see his face when he killed your family?!"

"He was wearing a goddamn mask all right? I only saw his eyes!" Jungkook puts both of his hands on the other side of his head, the situation clearly making him more frustrated.

"Well I don't know what he looked like either! No one does." Yoongi yells back. "Wait a minute, do you even have something that would make you recognize him? Anything?!"

The doe eyed male thinks for a second. Wait...

"I think I do yeah. A pendant cross necklace? He was wearing that the night he killed them." Jungkook wasn't sure though. He tried to recall the incident that night in his head.

He didn't see it very clearly because it was dark that time but he was sure V was wearing that necklace when it happened. He sure is. It has to be.

"Listen to me." He felt his shoulders grabbed by Yoongi. "There's one rule about time traveling you need to know."